P3D/P4D screenshots redux...oops! - Page 44
Page 44 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34363738394041424344454647484950515254 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1959

Thread: P3D/P4D screenshots redux...oops!

How did you get that PMDG JS work in P3d v4 environment?

Well he is a beta tester over PMDG....so he has access to things us mere mortals don't
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    Anytime you put a JS41 down here, you deserve an entire wine festival... Phew, 2 GAs and finally we were on profile... she's not a Twotter, but she IS LOVELY!

Best- C

I assume this aircraft is going to be free for existing FSX users.....
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

JB-
    Much respect for your talents and generosity, but I assure you I am indeed a mere mortal. Anytime I’m unsure about my fallibilities, my wife thoughtfully reminds me . The JS41 is fantastic, and I keep hoping that PMDG will find time to work her back into the development plan. In the meanwhile, she’s too good not to occasionally share.

Scott-
    As far as assuming, you know what they say...

Best- C

@Cavaricooper

Tongue in cheek as they say . After all if you know me, there are a good many who would view me as some sort of immortal alien given some of the things I pull off at Milviz as a developer, but I am just as mortal as you.

@Scott, never assume. Assume makes an ass out of u and me (and its funny how often I have seen this literally play out in reality).
    -JB

Little P3D love...

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    Looking good Ted.

Pls Pm me. Request some help. Thanks.

What a little beauty, thanks Dino.

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post

I love that tail-art.
    What male wouldn't?
    Never mind, I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area. I knew a number of males who really wouldn't care in the least, other than maybe as good art.
    RIGHT, Zippy??

Well, I love it, anyway...

Have fun all!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Tomcats at NAS Oceana (KNTU)

A mixture of Aerosoft and Dino's Tomcats. All VF-101 "Grim Reapers".

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-12_17-43-3-904.jpg   2019-9-12_17-43-12-832.jpg   2019-9-12_17-44-52-252.jpg   2019-9-13_16-25-43-54.jpg   2019-9-13_16-26-19-26.jpg   2019-9-13_16-28-20-480.jpg  

Best regards, Manfred.

@cavaricooper @Naruto-kun

I was being sarcastic of course. I'm still flying the PMDG JS-41, 747, and MD-11 in FSX. I have the 737 and 777 in P3DV4 though.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post

Stunning detail Manfred! Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    A mixture of Aerosoft and Dino's Tomcats. All VF-101 "Grim Reapers".

The Marines, in their infinite wisdom, sent me to Oceana to go to school on the "new" radar system the Marines finally got. Only 20+ years out of date, but it was relatively new to the Corps. Well, "new" is relative. I'd already been working on this particular system for 5 years. "School" was a tad redundant for me. They gave me the final Practical test the first day. I started the bench up, moved the hand-controller a few times, and shut it down. They thought I'd been bragging, and was lost, until I rattled off the exact failed transistor they had put in to test me. It was a common failure, easy to diagnose, easy to repair.
    After that, they arranged it so that I just came in in the morning, checked and repaired, as needed, their benches for them, before everyone else showed up. In return, as soon as I got done, I got to go do whatever I wanted. And I did, too! No school for me, and a 100% for the course on my record, as well as new MOS for me. Easiest course I ever took! Most of the "instructors" had less experience on the system than I did!! Sheesh...

Anywho, the base put on an airshow, featuring one of their Tomcats. It was great! On it's last pass past the audience, who were out on the flightline to watch, he got just a teensy bit...ummmm...hasty?? Ok, FAST. I thought it was awesome, seeing the waves of condensation around the bird, and the sound was just WICKED! I turned my friend/room mate to tell him how cool I thought a +Mach pass right in front of us was. He was MAD! It had broken his glasses! He didn't see the humor, no pun intended, but I thought it was hilarious. He had the famous issue BC glasses.
    His weren't the only broken glasses, either.
    The Navy made the pilot pay for every single broken pair brought in, civilian or military, military issue, or private purchase. The pilot didn't really care though. It was his last flight in the Navy, and he had a blast.
    Most of us did too

Thanks for the great memories!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTweak View Post
    The Marines, in their infinite wisdom, sent me to Oceana to go to school on the "new" radar system the Marines finally got. Only 20+ years out of date, but it was relatively new to the Corps. Well, "new" is relative. I'd already been working on this particular system for 5 years. "School" was a tad redundant for me. They gave me the final Practical test the first day. I started the bench up, moved the hand-controller a few times, and shut it down. They thought I'd been bragging, and was lost, until I rattled off the exact failed transistor they had put in to test me. It was a common failure, easy to diagnose, easy to repair.
    After that, they arranged it so that I just came in in the morning, checked and repaired, as needed, their benches for them, before everyone else showed up. In return, as soon as I got done, I got to go do whatever I wanted. And I did, too! No school for me, and a 100% for the course on my record, as well as new MOS for me. Easiest course I ever took! Most of the "instructors" had less experience on the system than I did!! Sheesh...

Anywho, the base put on an airshow, featuring one of their Tomcats. It was great! On it's last pass past the audience, who were out on the flightline to watch, he got just a teensy bit...ummmm...hasty?? Ok, FAST. I thought it was awesome, seeing the waves of condensation around the bird, and the sound was just WICKED! I turned my friend/room mate to tell him how cool I thought a +Mach pass right in front of us was. He was MAD! It had broken his glasses! He didn't see the humor, no pun intended, but I thought it was hilarious. He had the famous issue BC glasses.
    His weren't the only broken glasses, either.
    The Navy made the pilot pay for every single broken pair brought in, civilian or military, military issue, or private purchase. The pilot didn't really care though. It was his last flight in the Navy, and he had a blast.
    Most of us did too

Thanks for the great memories!
    Pat☺
    GREAT story, Pat! Pete

Oldies, but goldies.

Dave

Last pic out of an aircraft professional journal, Dale?
    Best regards, Manfred.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    Anytime you put a JS41 down here, you deserve an entire wine festival... Phew, 2 GAs and finally we were on profile... she's not a Twotter, but she IS LOVELY!

Best- C

used to operate one in-out of Waterford in Southern Ireland back in the early 1990's .. stops really quick with full reverse and brakes too.

ttfn

Pete

PC-21 Driver

Members who have read this thread: 39