traffic files

Thread: traffic files

traffic files

Why are .bgl files not accepted here? I wanted to share a traffic file I put together that sets the U.S.S. America under sail around Hawaii but I am getting a message that .bgl files are not accepted here. I was hoping that I would finally be able to share a little something from me after receiving all the work from all the great folks here.

LouP

Just make it a zip file and it will be accepted. You could also include in the zip a short text file with instructions.

I would love to try your traffic file.

Hi Guys,

My little conribution to everyone here. Thanks for all the stuff you provided to me and others.

LouP
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you! Love the setting!

Hey, thanks for this. Hope you don't mind that I de-compiled and popped in some older, rustier and lengthier flat tops to cruise around these scenic island and seek out in my Crusader or Skywarrior!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Hey, thanks for this. Hope you don't mind that I de-compiled and popped in some older, rustier and lengthier flat tops to cruise around these scenic island and seek out in my Crusader or Skywarrior!
    No worries. :-)

Members who have read this thread: 0