P3D / P4D library under construction / Upload tracker - Page 12
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: P3D / P4D library under construction / Upload tracker

Milton Shupe's A-20C Boston W8395 418 Sqn RCAF.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Warbird repaints

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Douglas A-20C by Milton Shupe and his team. It shows Douglas Boston mk III W8395 TH-G of No 418 squadron RCAF, based in Bradwell Bay in April 1942.

Repaint by Jan Kees Blom, based on the paint kit by William Ellis.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's A-20C Boston W8395 418 Sqn RCAF.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Gorgeous Jan, simply gorgeous!!!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 312th BG "Gloria C".zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Warbird repaints

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Douglas A20G Havoc by Milton Shupe and team, in the colors of Douglas A-20G 43-9114 Gloria C II from 386th BS, 312th BG, based in Gusap, Papua New Guinea, May 1944.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 312th BG "Gloria C".zip

Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 409th BG "Any Time".zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Douglas A20G Havoc by Milton Shupe and team, in the colors of A-20G 'Any Time' from 640th BS, 409th BG, based in Little Walden, 1944.

The name and nose art are imaginary, the serials are true for this aircraft. Repaint by Jan Kees Blom, based on the paint kit by William Ellis.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 409th BG "Any Time".zip

Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 410th BG "Hard to get".zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Douglas A-20C by Milton Shupe and his team. It shows an imaginary bare metal paint scheme for A20G 43-21987 6Q-K 'Hard to Get' of the 647th BS, 410th BG, 9th AF, based in Gosfield, UK, august 1944. Please note that you will need this update for the A-20G to allow for reflective textures:http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=37&id=23147.

Repaint by Jan Kees Blom, based on the paint kit by William Ellis and the bare metal textures by Gordon Madison.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 410th BG "Hard to get".zip

Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 410th BG "Miss Barbara".zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Douglas A-20G by Milton Shupe and his team. It shows an imaginary paint scheme for A20G 43-21900 6Q-Y 'Miss Barbara' of the 647th BS, 410th BG, 9th AF, based in Gosfield, UK, august 1944. Please note that you will need this update for the A-20G to allow for reflective textures:http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=37&id=23147.

Repaint by Jan Kees Blom, based on the paint kit by William Ellis and the bare metal textures by Gordon Madison.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 410th BG "Miss Barbara".zip

Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 410th BG "Miss Lace".zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Douglas A20G Havoc by Milton Shupe and team, in the colors of Douglas A20G 43-10219 6Q-K 'Miss Lace' of the 647th BS, 410th BG, 9th AF, based in Gosfield, UK, july 1944. The serials are correct, the nose art is my interpretation.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 410th BG "Miss Lace".zip

Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 410th BG "Skonk Works".zip

Description: This folder contains two repaints for the Douglas A-20G by Milton Shupe and his team. It shows A-20G 43-10213 6Q-R 'Skonk Works' of the 647th BS, 410th BG, 9th AF, based in Gosfield, UK, with full invasion stripes as in June 1944, or with partially over-painted invasion stripes as in late July 1944.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 410th BG "Skonk Works".zip

Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 416th BG 5H-B.zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Douglas A-20G by Milton Shupe and his team. It shows A20G 43-9182 5H-B of the 668th BS, 416th BG, based in Wethersfield, early 1944.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 416th BG 5H-B.zip

Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 417th BG "My Joy".zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Douglas A-20G by Milton Shupe and his team. It shows A-20G 43-22154 P 'My Joy' of the 674th BS, 417th BG, that was based in Noomfoor, New Guinea, early 1944.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's A-20G Havoc 417th BG "My Joy".zip

I'm getting persistent error messages when I try to upload more, and I can't find some of the paints I uploaded in the library. Is everything still OK?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Icon22 Reply...

Good morning Jan,

1) If you're having problems uploading, try logging out, and cleaning your cookies before logging in again. If at that point you are still having issues, let me know. None of your settings have been changed as far as I know.

2) I haven't deleted anything; every single one of your uploads should be accessible via the links in this thread.

Here is your page, btw: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=41283&sort=d
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

still no luck, this is the error message: Upload error - file is larger than maximum size allowed
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Question Reply...

Jankees,

What are the dimensions of the screenshot you're using? That's a common trip wire.

Also, I did mention the issue in the staff forum; I mentioned I'm having downloading issues. We'll get to the bottom of this.
    "Rami"

167 kb, is that too much? according to the site not (max 488 Kb)
    I see now that the max zip size is 1.32 Mb, that seems a bit small?

Icon22 Reply...

Jankees,

I will check it when I return home.
    "Rami"

Icon27 Reply...

Jankees,

There are some odd issues going on, but I figured out where your upload problem comes from...

In the case of your upload problem, it's more simple. You have "maxed out" your total upload file storage capacity of 10GB. Given the circumstances of your efforts to preserve files lost with the OZx situation, I was going to go in and change his uploading allowance, but I rooted around in the Admin panel and can't figure out how to do it.

Still working on it, good buddy.
    "Rami"

Milton Shupe's Grumman Mallard Trans Australia Airlines.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian prop skins

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the freeware Grumman Mallard by Milton Shupe and LDR development. It shows VH-TGA, which was Mallard c/n J13 as used by Trans Australia Airlines in mid-1963 on the "Coralair Service".
    This airframe was constructed in late 1946 and delivered to Canada on 25-01-1947 as CF-FFG. By mid 1951 it was in Indonesia as PK-AKG with an offshoot of Shell Oil. It then moved to the Netherlands New Guinea register as JZ-POB in 1955. It eventually became VH-TGA in 1962 with East Coast Airlines followed by a transfer to Trans Australia Airlines in mid 1963 and used on the "Coralair Service". It was ferried into Auckland on 13-10-1963 and became ZK-CDV on the 15th for Utah-Williamson-Burnett at Invercargill. It still had some hydraulic problems as its nose wheel collapsed on 07-10-1964 at Invercargill. It was purchased in about 1969 by the Department of Internal Affairs and went to NAC in Christchurch for some refurbishment and a paint job before being cancelled on 21-02-1969 and marked up as VQ-FBC. This was for Air Pacific with whom it carried the name "Na Secala". It was withdrawn from use in Fiji on 04-10-1970 and cancelled from their register on 31-03-1971 for transfer to the US as N2442H the following day. It has soldiered on ever since; moving to Canada as C-GRZI for about a year in 1978 before returning to the US again. In June of 1993 it was sold to Steve Hamilton of Reno Nevada, who re-registered it as N2950 in March of 1998. It is still current.

Repaint by Jan Kees Blom, based on the white textures that came with the model

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's Grumman Mallard Trans Australia Airlines.zip

Milton Shupe's Grumman Mallard ZK-CDV.zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the freeware Grumman Mallard by Milton Shupe and LDR development. It shows ZK-CDV, Mallard c/n J13. It was imported into New Zealand by the Utah-Williamson-Burnett Ltd for transportation to its Manapouri Power Station project.

This airframe was constructed in late 1946 and delivered to Canada on 25-01-1947 as CF-FFG. By mid 1951 it was in Indonesia as PK-AKG with an offshoot of Shell Oil. It then moved to the Netherlands New Guinea register as JZ-POB in 1955. It eventually became VH-TGA in 1962 with East Coast Airlines followed by a transfer to Trans Australia Airlines in mid 1963 and used on the "Coralair Service". It was ferried into Auckland on 13-10-1963 and became ZK-CDV on the 15th for Utah-Williamson-Burnett at Invercargill. It still had some hydraulic problems as its nose wheel collapsed on 07-10-1964 at Invercargill. It was purchased in about 1969 by the Department of Internal Affairs and went to NAC in Christchurch for some refurbishment and a paint job before being cancelled on 21-02-1969 and marked up as VQ-FBC. This was for Air Pacific with whom it carried the name "Na Secala". It was withdrawn from use in Fiji on 04-10-1970 and cancelled from their register on 31-03-1971 for transfer to the US as N2442H the following day. It has soldiered on ever since; moving to Canada as C-GRZI for about a year in 1978 before returning to the US again. In June of 1993 it was sold to Steve Hamilton of Reno Nevada, who re-registered it as N2950 in March of 1998. It is still current.

Repaint by Jan Kees Blom, based on the white textures that came with the model

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe's Grumman Mallard ZK-CDV.zip

Flysimware Grumman Widgeon N17481.zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Grumman G44 Widgeon by Flysimware. It shows Grumman G-44A Widgeon #1360, which was built in 1944. It was one of four widgeons offered to the U.S. Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service on the 28th of June,1950 by the U.S. Coast Guard. Widgeon 1360 started out its non-military life as N744 for the Department of U.S. Fish and Wildlife in 1950. It entered the civilian market in 1958, and has been owned by Harvey Flying Service of Kodiak, Alaska since 1977. It is still airworthy and used regularly.

Repaint by JanKees Blom, based on the paint kit by Flysimware.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Flysimware Grumman Widgeon N17481.zip

Flysimware Grumman Widgeon SE-APO.zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Grumman G44 Widgeon by Flysimware. It shows Grumman G-44A Widgeon #1367 SE-APO of Dagens Nyheter. It was originally J4F-2 BuNo #37737 with the US Navy. It was bought in 1946 by the newspaper Dagens Hyeter in Sweden, to be used aa a plane to take reporters on assignments. It was sold to Finland in 1956, where it crashed in June 1968 at Helsinki-Malhi, Finland.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Flysimware Grumman Widgeon SE-APO.zip

Flysimware Grumman Widgeon ZK-AVM.zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Grumman G44 Widgeon by Flysimware. It shows Grumman G-44A Widgeon #1466 ZK-AVM in the colors of Sea Bee Air it wore in 1978. It was built in 1946 as a G-44A, but later converted to Super Widgeon. It was imported into Australia in 1947, flying for the Australasian Petroleum/Vacuum Oil Co in New Guinea as VH-AZO. AVM was imported into New Zealand in 1950 , flying for Amphibian Airways of Invercargill. It 1962, the company was acquired by Tourist Air Travel, which in turn was bought by Mt Cook Airlines in 1967. When Mt Cook decided to stop with amphibian operations in 1975, and a group of staff created Sea Bee Air, which shut down operations in 1989. ZK-AVM had been sold to Australia in 1987, becoming VH-WET, but came back to New Zealand in 1994, now flying for Salt Air. It is currently no longer airworthy, but its owner, Owen Hamish is reported to plan bringing it back into the air.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Flysimware Grumman Widgeon ZK-AVM.zip

Flysimware Grumman Widgeon ZK-BAY.zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Grumman G44 Widgeon by Flysimware. It shows Grumman G-44A Widgeon #1362, originally J4F-2 #37732. It first flew as N9236H with Western newspapers United, before going to Amphibian Airways of new Zealand, becoming ZK-BAY. It was mainly used for flights from Invercargill to Stewart Island. It was taken over by Tourist Air Travel in Auckland in 1961, and continued with Mount Cook Airlines in 1968, before crashing and sinking in Auckland Harbor in 1970.

Repaint by JanKees Blom, bassed on the paint kit by Flysimware.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Flysimware Grumman Widgeon ZK-BAY.zip

KCFS Republic SeaBee C-GIDE.zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the KC Flight Shop Republic Seabee, representing C-GIDE, Seabee #355 as it is currently flying in British Columbia, Canada.

Repaint by Jan Kees Blom, based on the repaint kit by KC Flight Shop.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit KCFS Republic SeaBee C-GIDE.zip

KCFS Republic SeaBee F-OABR.zip

Description: This folder contains a repaint for the KC Flight Shop Republic Seabee, representing F-OABR, Seabee #977 as it possibly looked while flying in French Indo China in 1947-48.

Repaint by Jan Kees Blom, based on the repaint kit by KC Flight Shop.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit KCFS Republic SeaBee F-OABR.zip

Members who have read this thread: 8