The New AH Bristol Bulldog

Thread: The New AH Bristol Bulldog

Blog Entries

The New AH Bristol Bulldog

I saw some screenshots Javis posted a few days ago on the Airplane Heaven Bristol Bulldog. The screenshots were impressive. This morning I got an email from Just Flight stating that until July 13th you will get a free copy of their Grumman F3F-2 when you purchase the Bulldog for $28.00. While I am not a member of the Airplane Historical Society I could use something a little faster than the Stearmans in my hanger. I think I will bite.

I don't see any code that must be inserted. It looks like you go to justflight.com buy the Bristol and the Grumman is thrown in automatically.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Yep, that is it. Buy the Bulldog by tomorrow and you get the F3F thrown in added to your order for free...

A

Andrew Entwistle
    Germany
    Per Ardua ad Astra

the Bulldog is pretty sweet for sure the F3F i a great aircraft too one of my Fav Grummans
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Sounds like a good deal.
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

When I got my Bulldog, I declined the F3F, because I already got it when I got the SB2C Hell-diver. Now if something else had been offered, say the Swift, I would have been very happy to accept it.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Rudder animation is correct but I’ve noticed the rudder pedal/bar animation is backwards.

Patch is on the way.

Members who have read this thread: 0