F-104G Starfighters

Thread: F-104G Starfighters

F-104G Starfighters

Just saw this post on IMGUR from the Jetpower Fair in Bad Neuenahr Ahrweiler, Germany, September, 2017.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1BtPsny

And here's a youtube clip of it

https://youtu.be/ToMGlISt1Hc

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Thanks for the link! I fly RC but nothing like that......

Yeah, they're pretty mad. They have some serious speed about them. I think it would be difficult to control with the perspective changing all the time, as with all RC aircraft I imagine.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    All i can say is AWESOME!! Thanks for the link. Han a ducted fan F-4 once but now they have real jet engines. R/C aircraft have come a long way since i was in it as a hobby. Thought it was expensive then but i'm sure it is out of my price range now ! Regards,Scott

Yeah, I think I read in one of the posts or comments that these F-104s cost around $15000 each. Really expensive if you crash one!

Members who have read this thread: 0