Eaa 2018

Thread: Eaa 2018

Hybrid View

Eaa 2018

Whos going to be going to EAA 2018 this year? i know i am going to try to make it
    when i go to airshows i use Two Way Radios if you have a Murs Radio ill be using is MURS 3
    if yours out there Dont forget to Give me a Ring on the Radio

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

I am pretty sure I will get to make my 19th trip to Oshkosh this year. Many events in life have conspired against me in the past couple of months including losing my job... But it's OSHKOSH!!! Only happens once a year and I can't bare the thought of missing it this year. Too many amazing Warbirds are supposed to be there!

I'm there every year, but my lack of vacation days left will keep me indoors at work through Wednesday. (It's really tough for me too because we're just on the east side of the 18/36 and the good stuff invariably shows up just before or after my breaks!) Would be cool too meet up with everyone there!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    I'm there every year, but my lack of vacation days left will keep me indoors at work through Wednesday. (It's really tough for me too because we're just on the east side of the 18/36 and the good stuff invariably shows up just before or after my breaks!) Would be cool too meet up with everyone there!
    last time i went there was 2013

looking forward to all the planes and meet you all from soh as well
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

I thought this would be the year for me, no more deployments to worry about and had hopes of flying a rental in. Looks my overseas job is going to get in the way this year!
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 0