T-33A Gauges and VC Updates for P3D_V4+.zip

Thread: T-33A Gauges and VC Updates for P3D_V4+.zip

T-33A Gauges and VC Updates for P3D_V4+.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category Prepar 3D / P4D Add-Ons

Description: At the request of one of our members, I have done an update for P3D_V4.2 that replaces Tim's original "gau" gauges with alternates that work. Texture updates, gauge bezels, additional switches and warning lights and VC color changes have also been included.

This package has been tested in both P3D_V4.2 and FSX/Accel

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit T-33A Gauges and VC Updates for P3D_V4+.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you very much for doing this Ed!! Although it will be a week before I can check it out I will look forward to adding this bird back into P3Dv4+

Great work!
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

T-33 Panel Update Options

Hi . . great job on the panels and gauges. Vast improvement. I flew T-birds back in the 70s and now again in my sim so very pleased you took the time to do this.
    How do I decide what gauges to preserve so as not to overwrite? I pretty good at installing aircraft and modifying cfgs etc but not sure how to switch panels without losing what I'm currently using. I've made a few gauge tweaks of my own but want to try yours.
    Thanks
    Cookedinlh

Members who have read this thread: 1