Odd Problem....

Thread: Odd Problem....

Odd Problem....

Hey Everybody,

I have an odd problem with one of my planes, specifically the Italian Wings Re-2005.

I recently did a full reinstall because i got a new computer, and i think in the process i lost a file related to this plane. What happens is that i will get a ctd whenever i select the plane for any combat in quick combat, however it will appear in the main menu and it will work fully in free flight, just not in dogfight, ground attack, intercept, ect...

I have tried reinstalling the aircraft but the problem persists, any suggestions?

my first thought would be the sound folder.
    is it aliased to a 109?
    but you say it works in qc just not dogfights, ground attack etc.
    checked the xdp for a missing drop tank?
    can you dogfight against it in qc?

The Re2005_RA also had Re2005_shared file that
    contained pylons , skins and a read-me.

I've got one if you need it.:gossip: :ernae:

DonSPa
    is it just that plane or any plane that u choose to fly with?If u ctd with any plane then check to make sure u have an enemy plane chosen as well ,there was a known issue about this where u could only fly in free flight

I am such a klutz, I figured out the problem.

It had nothing to do with the 2005, hence why it showed up on the main menu and worked in free flight, it was the plane I was trying to dogfight with. Never dawned on me to check that one, well the aircraft i was trying to dogfight with was missing a file, which i fixed and all is well again.

thanks anyways guys!