PayloadManagerX by Lorby-SI

Thread: PayloadManagerX by Lorby-SI

Hybrid View

PayloadManagerX by Lorby-SI

The software company LORBY-SI has developed the PayloadManagerX and published it on its website as freeware.

With the help of the PayloadManager, objects can be "attached" to the own plane and AI planes. Anyone who has felt alone in the cockpit, for example, can put animated people in the virtual cockpit. Another feature provides an aerial refueling agent attachable kerosene tank.

First, the user has access to 10 detailed persons with high-resolution textures who can be placed in the cockpit using PayloadManagerX.

To get to the download just go to the LORBY-SI download page and scroll down a bit, a PDF manual on how to attach objects and people is also available on the download page:

Downloadpage Lorby-SI - PayloadManagerX

By means of graphical user interface you can place the objects/persons:

Graphical user interface of PayloadManagerX

Have fun with it ...

Example Pictures ...

Helicopter flight at Lake Constance region (Bavaria)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lorby_si_payloadmanager_x_download.jpg   lorby_si_payloadmanager_x_gui.jpg   lorby_si_payload_manager_X_1.jpg   43159548312_7050e95f4f_b.jpg   43159547062_78481878ee_b.jpg   lorby_si_payload_manager_X_2.jpg  

payload_manager_x_passagiere_2.jpg  
    regards
    Christian

P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

For a sophisticated flight simulation
    www.bahrometrix.de

Oh man, that sounds good !
    Now, if only somebody could come with some replacement models, like military or civil professional crews, that would be perfect

Thanks Christian for supplying the models, and Oliver for the program itself.

Just to note, it can also be used to attach any simobject to the model, so it can be used to hang bombs or missiles for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Now, if only somebody could come with some replacement models, like military or civil professional crews, that would be perfect
    Agree, like Dino's military avatars. Pretty cool looking program, will check out.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

I have to wait until the end of the month to test it, because I'm away from the gaming computer :/
    Looking forward to reading some feedback here. I'm surprised there aren't more reactions to this topic ?

Quoting their news from the front page:

3D pilots and passengers in every aircraft
    7/9/2018 0 Comments

Hello @ll,
    with the kind help of Christian Bahr, the next iteration of PayloadManager X, version 0.90, has been released. Please note that this app is for P3D V4.2 and later only!

This version now contains 10 "people models" with 100 different textures to choose from out of the box - created by Christian. And 4 pilots that have been painted by me - unfortunately I am not much of an artist. Everyone is welcome to contribute their own models and repaints and share them with the community - (there probably won't be any updates to the models from our part).

The app is freeware, available in the DOWNLOADS-section (way down, next-before-last item in the list)
    So new models can be added.
    I hope Dino notices this topic and decides to convert his excellent avatars to be used with that program

It looks like a nice tool!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Agree, like Dino's military avatars. Pretty cool looking program, will check out.

Hi.

The avatars will not work because avatars have different animations for different conditions: run, stand, fall, etc.
    When you attach an avatar to an airplane and as soon as the plane moves, the animation is triggered for running. Once the plane is in the air, the animation is triggered for "falling". You can try that yourself with the default Aavtar.
    regards
    Christian

P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

www.bahrometrix.de

Thanks for posting this, sounds like a nice addon.

I'll give it a try over the weekend!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

I was JUST going to post that, and read you already did; thanks Daube! NC

Good to know on the avatars, they are a new feature to me coming from FSX. I had the AAR working with a boom tanker, although I use VRS Tacpack for my tankers. I tried to load some female pax into the Cera H-60, the program would crash. The potential is there for some cool add-ons to your models.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    The potential is there for some cool add-ons to your models.

You got THAT rigbt!! .NC

Skydiving in P3Dv4

Hi!

The Lorby-SI Payload Manager, developed by Oliver Binder, has been extended with a few new features. Among other things, you can now jump off a plane with a Skydiver avatar ...

In addition to the Skydiver Avatar, which is available in male and female variations, you can now simulate an ejection seat exit (bail out) and an AI-parachutist.

The Payload Manager can either be downloaded from the Lorby product page or from the Bahrometrix download page. The Payload Manager is freeware.

Some more pictures ...

Skydiving in the near of Heidelberg in FTX Germany South

Different camera views

regards
    Christian

www.bahrometrix.de

Yes, I would use this immediately if I could get military flight crews or civilian airliner crews. This looks very interesting!

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Yes, I would use this immediately if I could get military flight crews or civilian airliner crews. This looks very interesting!

Eric
    You mean like these? https://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/2...-freeware.html
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

Quote Originally Posted by awstub View Post
    Yes exactly...but my understanding is that the avatars cant be used with PMX.

Members who have read this thread: 1