FSX/P3D (Freeware) - Abidjan DIAP Scenery

Thread: FSX/P3D (Freeware) - Abidjan DIAP Scenery

Cool FSX/P3D - Abidjan DIAP Scenery (Africa)

Hello

I'm working on a large scenery since less than 1 year now and I just released the last beta version, the V0.9, it's a very important version because as I just said, it's the last one before the official release and all problems must be resolved !

That's quite hard to work on this territory because of the poor datas, openstreetmap building and trees area are completely absent and the satellite pics has been reworked a lot (Clouds removing, colorimetry corrections ...), but it's always awesome to fly in this disused continent by the fsx devs

So the scenery cover a really big area, the whole Abidjan city and its surroundings including the Abidjan Airport with a Photorealistic ground and a hand placed autogen, some airport buildings are missing for the moment and the autogen isn't available everywhere, but's it's already flyable, I'm working on it !

Here is the link of my website where you could find the download link and some other pics, have a nice flight and, all feedbacks or pics would be the welcome !

Don't hesitate to share the link if you liked it, it's really motivating for me to see some people enjoying my creation !

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails artfichier_819961_7791017_20180705094285.jpg   artfichier_819961_7791010_201807050726815.jpg  
    Last edited by alex753; July 8th, 2018 at 08:17.

Very cool! Downloading it now.

Members who have read this thread: 3