What is your favorite aircraft in CFS3 ?

Thread: What is your favorite aircraft in CFS3 ?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

What is your favorite aircraft in CFS3 ?

What is your favorite aircraft in CFS3? Mine is the Me-163B and a close 2'nd the Bf-109F. What is yours ? You can name two if need be. Sometimes it's hard to choose just one !

Hard to choose even two, but most likely the P-61 Black Widow, and the Mosquito. I've had a soft spot for both of these since I was a kid.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Only two ? mmmmmhhhhhh very difficult to choose .....i have firepower installed on it ......but .....macchi and spit , my choose.

Sunderland, I love this one. For the second one it is too difficult to choose, there are so many of them! The Emil is a good candidate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

With new ankor shader all aircraft become my favorite to play with and too beautiful to watch it for longtime ...hmm i guess just flight memphis belle B-17F and boreks Me-163 i've play the most with also firepower P-51D

Blog Entries
    Must say i enjoy the Ki-84-1b by AS in the PTO. The Macchi C205 in MAW . There i go breaking my own rule for having only two to choose from!!

Favourites?

Greetings all,my special aircraft are the Spitfire Mk 1 and Vb,the Hurricane in 3 rd place i only wish we could find a better cockpit for the old Hurri!
    alcanallen.

My favorite is whichever one I am working on at the time - so right now it's a Spitfire Mk.IIA.

As for those already in circulation, it's a hard call. I find I really enjoy Steve's Hudsons and Luca's Bf 109Es.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    My favorite is whichever one I am working on at the time - so right now it's a Spitfire Mk.IIA.

As for those already in circulation, it's a hard call. I find I really enjoy .......... and Luca's Bf 109Es.

As I update all Ton's Bf109E's as much as I am capable of, I hope your attention will turn to this iconic aircraft and the only LW single seat fighter of the BoB era.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

It's certainly one I'd like to do James.

Blog Entries
    Love the Mustang pack by Sky Unlimited. One of the best packages next to the FirePower addon .The AlphaSim JAAF collection is also a must have for the PTO .
    Last edited by sixstrings5859; July 22nd, 2018 at 19:22.

G'day all..

Too many to mention,but if forced to have an opinion..mk6/mk10 beaufighter,wicked little ship killers..fighters,any spitfires,but always lent toward the mkxiv for quick combat for a bunch of reasons..but for some reason I usually ended up in a mkv tempest if I wanted to get heavy handed..

cheers!,jason..

SOH-CM-2020
    Recently I've been flying aircraft from ETO that I've never had time to jump into before. Really, I bet people haven't even tried some of these! Some of the cockpits (He-177, anybody?) are terrific, I hesitate to pick a favourite because I am blown away by the amount of work that went into the list of aircraft available for the ETO add-on. (Sunderland, mutter mutter Mk Ia Typhoon hic burp).

The WOTR project looks really exciting, but really a quick spin in ETO with Jan 2018 Ankors shaders is bl***y amazing freeware - and somehow the WOTR a/c almost seem plastic the images are so perfect. Maybe they should ask Bravo/4 to skin some of their birds to give them a bit more of a gritty/real feel....

I just commented along those lines on the Sim HQ WOTR thread; plus yours about terrain.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

I tend to agree - planes get dirty pretty fast, especially operating from unpaved surfaces as most of these did. On the other hand, there was a steady supply of factory fresh aircraft, and they often didn't last long on the front lines, so the paint would probably be in pretty good shape under the dirt and stains.

Personally, I prefer the WOFF terrain to what I see in Cliffs of Dover. I do hope Ankor finds a way to put grass/crops on the fields like more modern sims have. At any rate, I can't wait to see what it's like for myself!

Blog Entries
    I'm a big fan of IL-2 1946 and can say CLoD is a dud. Terrible game play and dislike playing online to boot. WOTR will beat the socks off CLOD any day plus it will be stable too i'm sure.

Blog Entries
    Really enjoying the new SJ Fw-190 pack. Very detailed aircraft and extremely immersive with the new cockpit functions. Also BorekS's new Ar-234. Very polished and masterfully done and a ton of fun to fly. Thanks to all the masters who do such great work and push the boundaries of what CFS3 can do. Thank you all. Regards,Scott

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Hi All,

For me its the revised Typhoon set, and the Lancaster.

But like others have said its really too hard to not have so many more favourites, theres been so much done over the years and the levels of workmanship and package content is now I believe outstripping that of the payware content that has been released for CFS3.

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

I don't know, but as a rule, the one I like the least is the one I'm working on.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Blog Entries
    Hahahaha ! By the way i love all the aircraft you've worked on ! Can't wait for the new Spitfire mk II . I'm sure it will be great. Really been enjoying the new SJ Fw-190 pack but would love some fresh Me-109's ,especially some E models.

Blog Entries
    Any more of you out there with a opinion ? Still love the Bf-109E's but the new SJ Fw-190 series is a close second. Simply masterly done... Regards,Scott

Almost impossible to say! I go through phases where I'm really into an individual aircraft. Recently I've been trying out the Me262 not just in cfs3 but Il2, sdoe and eaw as well.

Members who have read this thread: 0