Need Ankor Shader 2015

Thread: Need Ankor Shader 2015

Need Ankor Shader 2015

Does anyone still have this Ankor shader 2015 release the first shader of bump terrain ? i couldn't find in the library nor in the thread already deleted
    Thank you

I have two different Beta zips from Ankor in 2015. One from 29 Jan and the other from 6 May.

The non-Beta ones started in 2016.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

I keep copies of all shader versions since the beginning, but I'm not sure which one do you need.
    And my copies are usually configured for WOFF, while most releases here have been tweaked by MajorMagee.

Unfortunately I don't maintain change logs (I've tried, but couldn't keep up ) so it is difficult to say which features were added in each version.
    It seems terrain bump mapping was added in late 2014, probably as "WOFF exclusive" feature at first. And most versions from 2015 are indeed marked as beta.

I can also look through old emails, but don't have time at the moment.
    And, by the way, why do you need such old version?

Thanks for your reply major & ankor

Anything version which date is 2015 as i remember it's suitable for my old machine..i got only 15 fps with your new shader and which version of 2015 shader? i also can't remember which one of it and the thing i remember it was use in my screenshots about your new bump terrain and trees shadow
    i think i still can play a bit better framerate with the old one than the new one

Members who have read this thread: 0