Aussiex.org is still down, so...

Thread: Aussiex.org is still down, so...

Aussiex.org is still down, so...

Hello fellow pilots.

Is there any other proper way to get the Grumman Goose HD, since aussiex.org is still down?

Sadly, until Aussiex.org returns (if ever) that is the only source that I know of.
    The ORBX home site has no direct connection to Aussiex.org (I checked) so there is no access via their page.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Blog Entries
    Yeah, there is.
    I was part of the original team that put the goose together.. I dont think Gizmo nor any of the others will mind after all this time if I share it just this once.. I'm uploading it to my dropbox as I write this, and I'll put up a link here, as soon as its finished..

PS..This may be version 1.20 in which case, I take no responcibility foir the way it flies..

Thanks for the upload, downloading right now.

Now that I've had time to try it, some are missing in the selection screen, but I'll take a look into the CFG's myself, don't worry about it.

Thanks again.

EDIT: Come think of it I think I remember from the last time I had this, there were some improved water/wave/splash effects, no? No big deal though, and I got the aircraft.cfg right already.

Blog Entries
    Version 1 had them. You can see them in the video above. I'm not sure if this version has them or not..

A Big Thanks

Thank you Warchild for the dropbox link. I thought I had this from OzX but couldn't find it so I downloaded it. I looked for some photos of real Grumman Goose and found one that caught my eye because I have the Aerosoft Catalina Island Scenery. Here is the real photo and my repaint of it.

I did a Google search for Catalina Airlines and also came up with one of their old timetables so I am going to have some fun flying around the California coast this week. Originally called Avalon Airways, they had a fleet of 7 Grumman Gooses (geese???) and also had a couple of different schemes over the life of the airline from 1953-1968.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GrummanGoose-Catalina airlines.jpg   Image_180707_215652.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Your repaint is totally spot on. Excellent job .. good looking livery too ..

I did a few of the Catalina Geese as well, if anybody is interested, I can upload them again?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ss10549.jpg   ss10617.jpg   ss11991.jpg  
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Yes please jankees re-upload those beautiful paints again.

Blog Entries
    Yes, Please re-upload them. It's a beautiful livery

managed to upload two here on the outhouse but then ran into a server error, so now you'll have to wait for avsim I fear, but I included this one as well:

edit: the server error now gives me the same paint four times, maybe the library managers can delete at least three?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ss10990.jpg  
    Last edited by jankees; July 9th, 2018 at 12:35.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

I've uploaded a few more, enjoy them!

orka00005

ss11773

ss10641

ss12387

Thanks jankees for uploading your paints,BTW how many paints are there?

What, for the Goose? About 10 I think.
    Or in total? Lots and lots, slowly working my way through them...

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    What, for the Goose? About 10 I think.
    Or in total? Lots and lots, slowly working my way through them...
    Yes for the Goose.

I count 12, from me anyway, I'm sure there are others.

FX13235

FX13337

ss10793

The other repaint

Great job Jan, thank you for the compliment Pam. I would like to be able to get that other Catalina Air Lines repaint.

I uploaded all my Goose paints here on the outhouse and on avsim, you'll find them there

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    Thank you Warchild for the dropbox link. I thought I had this from OzX but couldn't find it so I downloaded it. I looked for some photos of real Grumman Goose and found one that caught my eye because I have the Aerosoft Catalina Island Scenery. Here is the real photo and my repaint of it. I did a Google search for Catalina Airlines and also came up with one of their old timetables so I am going to have some fun flying around the California coast this week. Originally called Avalon Airways, they had a fleet of 7 Grumman Gooses (geese???) and also had a couple of different schemes over the life of the airline from 1953-1968.
    Where can I get a copy of Goose N322 ? Thanks

Speaking of the Aerosoft Catalina Island Demo, does anyone know where I can get it? All the download links are broken

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter7 View Post
    Speaking of the Aerosoft Catalina Island Demo, does anyone know where I can get it? All the download links are broken
    Check your Pm's

Members who have read this thread: 0