The Bulldog is out of the kennel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bulldog is out of the kennel

The Bulldog is out of the kennel

https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/

And for a week the F3F is free if you buy the Bulldog.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

I know someone's gotta say, so I will:
    WHO LET THE (bull)DOG OUT? WOOF, WOOF-WOOF!

Have fun all!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

loading up the bull dog :-) for a quick spin
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Just took her up for a quick spin and have to say she flies great! So far I have only found one issue, when I took her up the first time I instinctively hit the 'G' key to raise the gear and then thought 'oh yeah, not retractable' and continued with my flight. But when I landed this happened.

I then pressed the gear key again and she popped out of the ground. Not really an major issue but thought I would share it.

And yes I crash detection is turned off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-7-3_6-0-1-984_cropped.jpg  
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Just took her up for a quick spin and have to say she flies great! So far I have only found one issue, when I took her up the first time I instinctively hit the 'G' key to raise the gear and then thought 'oh yeah, not retractable' and continued with my flight. But when I landed this happened.

I then pressed the gear key again and she popped out of the ground. Not really an major issue but thought I would share it.

And yes I crash detection is turned off.
    plus you gotta watch how you treat her she spins easy hard to recover
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Looks good! For us europeans we have to wait until JF or the two others upload them. Can't wait.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

For us europeans we have to wait until JF or the two others upload them
    Seriously? Why's that? I've bought from Australia and the US in the past.

Are we actually prevented from purchasing it if we’re in the EU?
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

It is all to do with the new EU value added tax collection.

If you visit the purchase page at AH your are told that if you live in the EU you have to purchase from their agents and cannot purchase directly from AH. I believe the EU value added tax defeats AH's purchase software.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Wasn't it the Bristol Bulldog that Douglas Bader was flying when he crashed and lost his legs?

From memory spin recovery wasn't the only drawback of the design, something about directional stability at low speeds also comes to mind.

Definitely on my list to purchase. Always up for anything with two wings.
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Yes it was.

Cheers Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    If you visit the purchase page at AH your are told that if you live in the EU you have to purchase from their agents and cannot purchase directly from AH. I believe the EU value added tax defeats AH's purchase software.
    Hey Roger,

Sort of. The EU VAT rules are such that aeroplaneheaven would become taxcollectorheaven instead. The easiest option so we can still have fun and make stuff was to turn over all EU based sales over to the stores and let them work out the minefield of taxes and fees. Not to mention that we can keep the prices down a little by not having to employ a tax accountant every 3 months.

To all :
    I have been notified that FSpilotshop will be up and running soon ( today or tomorrow cant work it out because the world is not flat so we have time zones ). Also the offer is going to be at all stores but will work within each stores framework but most importantly you will still get a free F3F. I've also made sure that you are considered a purchaser of the F3F as well, so you would get notified of any upgrades and deals based on the F3F in the future.

Cheers

Any news on the release of the Lancaster?

Cheers Chris

Third stage testing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    ...but most importantly you will still get a free F3F.

Cheers
    it's a great offer - the F3F you have made is an excellent model. Wondering aloud if those who already own the F3F might instead have the Gulfhawk..?
    asking for a friend..
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Wasn't it the Bristol Bulldog that Douglas Bader was flying when he crashed and lost his legs?
    Yes it was. I don't know abut the new one, but the old AH Bulldog included his a/c as one of the colour schemes.

Yes the new Bulldog includes the Bader scheme.
    As regards the Gulfhawk, I'm afraid not, that is a Just Flight exclusive product.

Yes, slow rolls at under 50 feet are frowned on, FO Bader: valuable aircraft have been bent that way.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

good to see 1 of the 8 RAAF schemes

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    As regards the Gulfhawk, I'm afraid not, that is a Just Flight exclusive product.
    No worries, all tongue in cheek - it’s just a pity that every time an offer like this is made I somehow seem to already own the bonus. Lol. For those on the fence get down and make the buy - that Grumman is carrier qualified and a beauty all by itself, getting it and the Bulldog for that price is a great deal.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Just got my copy from justflight.... wasn't on their front page... had to search for it.

Matt

How disappointing... the installer won't work. I've let JF know with a support ticket but I've been itching to try this out but it will have to wait.

The dogs been a bad boy and put back in the kennel for now

Matt

Same with the one I purchased from FSpilotshop cos I could not find the just flight one.I also swore I would never deal with pilotshop again due to their fee for refreshing downloads.Ticket submitted.

Cheers Chris

Members who have read this thread: 0