Scenery Compatibility and P3Dv4

Thread: Scenery Compatibility and P3Dv4

Scenery Compatibility and P3Dv4

I didn't see a thread on this, so does anyone know if OzX is ccompatible with P3Dv4? I had all of their add on airfields in FSX and really enjoyed them, so I thought I would ask before I went and broke something.

Most are and if you get P3Dv4 will load with FTX Central. If you go on tothe Orbx website beside each product it says which versions it is compatible with.

I have all of the Orbx scenry loaded fine with FTX. But I'm not talking about Orbx, I'm talking about OzX, which had quite a lot more airfields, typically smaller rural airfields, than Orbx has modeled. They also updated Townville with the proper military hangers and it was either them or another developer who made a nice model of a temporary air base in the peninsula in the north east of Queensland.

Blog Entries
    I dontsee why there would be a problem, but, you might always give it a shot and be the first to know..

Yes it is, but you may have trouble obtaining the P3D4 libraries they just came out with. I understand the scenery is being hosted by flightsim.com while OzX is down. Try there.
    I'm sure someday, when the family health crisis is past, Jay Kae will resurrect the website.
    Sue

My apologies, need to go to specsavers. I have OzX on mine and have no problems so far.

Members who have read this thread: 0