Tomcat in P3Dv4

Thread: Tomcat in P3Dv4

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries

Tomcat in P3Dv4

I finally got time today to get in a short flight with Aerosoft's Tomcat. I had it installed in FSX on my old laptop but couldn't fly it. I am so happy now that was able to finally fly it!
    !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-6-30_11-28-37-276.jpg   2018-6-30_11-27-41-231.jpg  

LOVE the Aerosoft Tomcat!! NC

I love it too !
    Although I have not yet explorer the full avionics with TacPack. I'm just happy to fly her.
    The only bad side is you can't fly her in multiplayer, if I remember correctly. The other player will see wrong animations on your plane. Then I always have to switch to Dino's Tomcat :/

Great shots, one of the first I re-downloaded when I went over to P3D, the right thing for any Tomcat fan to do. Still need to get on CAP station and lobe some Phoenix's down range.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    The only bad side is you can't fly her in multiplayer, if I remember correctly. The other player will see wrong animations on your plane. Then I always have to switch to Dino's Tomcat :/
    IIRC you can substitute other players aircraft.... i.e. you could both fly the Aerosoft Tomcat but see each other as Dino's

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Members who have read this thread: 0