Aerofly FS2 Big Update Coming: Vulkan & More.

Thread: Aerofly FS2 Big Update Coming: Vulkan & More.

Aerofly FS2 Big Update Coming: Vulkan & More.

From the Ipacs website: https://www.aerofly.com/community/fo...e-coming-soon/

Greetings fellow flight simmers,

Yes I know it's been a while between our last update and now but we had a lot of work to do internally to prepare for this upcoming update. I'm talking a complete overhaul of the OpenGL graphics rendering engine as well as the beta introduction of an all new Vulkan rendering engine which has shown in our tests that it greatly improves the performance of Aerofly. Just when you thought that we couldn't get even more performance, we managed to improve!

What would be an update without improvements to our aircraft fleet as well. This update packs a big punch in this respect with improved aircraft functionality. The change log for this update has never been this big before so look out for major improvements to all of the aircraft.

We have all been working very hard and this update will clearly show that. With the changes that had to be done, it took quite a long time to get right, so we hope that you enjoy this upcoming update.

This update is looking good and is approaching final, but give us just a little bit more time to run some final tests on it and we will get it into your hands soon!
    Hi

Good news.

I noticed a small update come through today but I'm hoping that is nothing to do with this... as it's really messed up Aerofly for me... terrible FPS when it was silky smooth. Just verifying the game cache to see if its ok in hope it will sort its self.

Matt

I don't seem to have a similar issue (so far)
    Hi

I don't think we've had the big update yet have we? I think I've figured out what the problem was. When NVIDIA drivers install on my laptop they seem to mess with my settings and the SIM was running using the HD graphics rather than the NVIDIA one... no wonder it was like slide show. Now I know it will be easy enough to avoid a repeat in the future.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by HyFlyer View Post
    No update yet, that I'm aware of.
    Aerofly seems bit sharper then it used to be for me looks All Most Real the Cameras have been changed so its harder to get to the one you want to use
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Members who have read this thread: 0