CLS DC-10 Updated.zip

Thread: CLS DC-10 Updated.zip

CLS DC-10 Updated.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Other

Description: A number of changes and modifications have been made and tested for the CLS HD DC-10 for FSX ONLY. The mods are minor and correct a number of errors and data transcription problems evident when the model and files were released.

Performance, Weight, Speed and FMC issues are addressed and corrected.

This is an interim fix until such time as CLS update the product.

This fix package is for the CLS HD FSX DC-10 30 and 40 series aircraft only. No further work is intended for the other models provided in the package by CLS.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CLS DC-10 Updated.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

There have been some more changes made to this which nullify some of this package. Effectively and older air file has been located elsewhere for the DC-10 that is highly accurate and fixes all the issues completely performance wise. There are also some changes to the panel config and aircraft config files. If I am able I will upload these as a package when I obtain permission from the original designers for this, other wise I can share via a google drive link if you PM me.

CLS DC-10 Update

I am using Prepar3d V4 or v5 and just really want a fix for my DC-10. This download only works in FSX? Thank you.

Members who have read this thread: 1