Prepar3D v4.3

Thread: Prepar3D v4.3

Prepar3D v4.3

Prepar3D v4.3 is up at LM

Dick

"The next update for Prepar3D v4 is here! Prepar3D v4.3 takes simulation to the next level offering new features including interactive panel windows in virtual reality (VR), improved scenery dynamic lighting performance, several new C-130 user-selectable aircraft, as well as numerous user interface (UI) enhancements, various stability and performance improvements, multiple bug fixes, and much more."
    Will defiantly download it, after waiting the appropriate time for some of the add-on makers (orbx, active-sky) to update there software.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Blog Entries
    Got the latest and installed, but there is one thing. Where's the C130s at? The latest P3DV4.3 has 6 new C130 models as default aircraft, but they aren't installed or show up in the selection menu.

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Quote Originally Posted by euroastar350 View Post
    Got the latest and installed, but there is one thing. Where's the C130s at? The latest P3DV4.3 has 6 new C130 models as default aircraft, but they aren't installed or show up in the selection menu.
    Did you install all three parts?
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Members who have read this thread: 0