Updated Spitfire cockpit panels released by Acwai!

Thread: Updated Spitfire cockpit panels released by Acwai!

Icon22 Updated Spitfire cockpit panels released by Acwai!

Original panel was painted by Sergey "Araks" Golovachev. You can download it at
    Sim-outhouse.

I have lowered the cockpit panel to allow the gunsight cross hair to show up normally
    without using VIEW_FORWARD_DIR commands. I have also added the rear view mirror,
    canopy hatch mechanism, and cleaned up the cockpit display area to allow the gauges
    to show up cleanly.

The rectangular/round gunsight and the cockpit panel with rectangular/round rear view
    mirror are interchangeable.

There are so many Spitfire cockpit panels in Sim-outhouse, do you want another one?

I would. I like flying Spits and would definitely give it a try

Awesome job adjusting/modifying this classic! Yes, please upload!

Kind regards,

TW
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Yes, please!

Quote Originally Posted by voyager View Post
    Yes, please!
    I will upload it tomorrow. I am doing the final testing tonight.

Excellent mod. Please do upload!

Spitfire_XIVe panel.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Panels Add-Ons

Description: Original panel was painted by Sergey "Araks" Golovachev. You can download it at Sim-outhouse.

Special thanks to Mike Zola for sending me a lot of Spitfire cockpit photos.

I have lowered the cockpit panel to allow the gunsight cross hair to show up normally without using the VIEW_FORWARD_DIR= command. I have also added the rear view mirror, canopy latch mechanism, and cleaned up the cockpit display area to allow the gauges to show up cleanly.

The rectangular/round gunsight and the cockpit panel with rectangular/round rear view mirror are interchangeable.

You need to install the attached modified stock SpitfireNF_mki.gau to the CFS2/gauges folder.

Thanks for downloading. Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Spitfire_XIVe panel.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

AW Spitfire panel.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Panels Add-Ons

Description: Original panel was painted by Sergey "Araks" Golovachev. You can download it at Sim-outhouse.

Special thanks to Mike Zola for sending me a lot of Spitfire cockpit photos.

I have lowered the cockpit panel to allow the gunsight cross hair to show up normally without using the VIEW_FORWARD_DIR= command. I have also added the rear view mirror, canopy latch mechanism, and cleaned up the cockpit display area to allow the gauges to show up cleanly.

The rectangular/round gunsight and the cockpit panel with rectangular/round rear view mirror are interchangeable.

You need to install the attached modified stock SpitfireNF_mki.gau to the CFS2/gauges folder.

Thanks for downloading. Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW Spitfire panel.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Excellent Work!

Thank you very much for your hard, time consuming work.

Any chance you could modify this one to fit a Seafire LIII?
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog73 View Post
    Excellent Work!

Thank you very much for your hard, time consuming work.

Any chance you could modify this one to fit a Seafire LIII?
    Thanks for nice comment, it is really easy to do. I don't have that aircraft, all I have is the FAA_Seafire_Mk17_1833 NAS. It has a real nice cockpit panel.

If you want to use this new Spitfire_XIVe panel, all you need to do is to delete all the lines in the [Vcockpit01] [Vcockpit02] [Vcockpit03] sections, paste in the lines from the Seafire LIII [Vcockpit....].

If you feel uneasy to do that, please send me a private email with the Seafire LIII cockpit panel, I will make the modifications and send that back to you.

Very nice work Acwai. Thank you.

Thank you acwai! Nice work. Starting to install them already.

Thank you!
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Members who have read this thread: 0