A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Helicopters

Description: Nemeth Design did model a very nice EC-135. Airbus Helicopter uses this model to design the H145M variant.

I have tried to replicate these H145M models as realistic as possible in here.

The result is extensive changes to the exterior and interior model of the EC-135. The armament was also simulated for all different variants of the German Airforce and the export models. In addition, a simple TackPak Mod was designed that simulates the shot of this rocket using the AGM-65 and machine cannon.

Nemeth Designs Development Group gave their permission to release on 10.06.2018 for publication as freeware.

The basic requirement, however, is the ownership of the original Nemeth EC-135 add-ons. The update only provides the necessary files to supplement the original and can not run on its own.

I strongly recommend to make a thorough update of the original files as a backup before starting the installation. I assume no liability for any possible damage caused by this update.

The update was tested exclusively in the FSX and runs smoothly there in both versions (with and without TackPak) on the test computers. The installation of the update requires some manual activities by the user. Please follow the installation instructions very carefully and work through them step by step.

The TackPak commands are entered via a system that is done by jagl04 from sim-outhouse for his very nice mods of the Cerasim Blackhawk. He gave his permission to use his system for this H145M helicopter.

I hope the work pleases the users and prepares the intended fun in use.

Klaus Nowak (aka klnowak in Sim Outhouse)

klnowak@web.de

June 2018

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Nemeth EC-135 Modification H145M.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.