RAZBAM F-15E Strike Eagle - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAZBAM F-15E Strike Eagle

Sorry,This is NOT a screen grab from my PC,It's from RAZBAM and meant to tease us.

Patrick

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Ah, I get it! Well, they succeeded.

**W I P**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45861086_1948182505268378_7137846728073412608_n.jpg  

Patrick

DCS: F-15E Strike Eagle

Building upon their excellent M-2000C, Harrier, and MiG-19, RAZBAM is hard at work on the iconic F-15E Strike Eagle. Given the massive complexity and mission flexibility of this aircraft, it will be a very challenging module that we are sure RAZBAM will exceed expectations.

While there are other 3rd party aircraft in development, they are currently not under a development license agreement. Once they are, we look forward to providing you with updates on them.

Patrick

***From RAZBAM'S Discord***

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01DfNtnuSmgSiYTr6h6ytTXUtm10g8TygG2emYZArGk.jpg  

Patrick

***New Shot***WIP***

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tpob7vbyglt41.jpg  

Patrick

I saw these yesterday on Razbam's Facebook page and all the other DCS pages. It created quite a debate over the heavy weathering of some of the cockpit textures. I understand that depending on the age of such an aircraft that there will be a degree of wear that is unavoidable but as some Crew Chiefs point out, they spent many hours taking care of their birds and at various intervals through the lifespan of the jet, the cockpits would receive refurbishing to avoid dead/dry paint dust and flakes from getting into electrical contacts and switches. I have to say, that cockpit looks rather abused, nearly boneyard ready but they claim they were using an active reference for the textures. I know a lot of tedious long hours goes into these things but hopefully they will consider a happy medium in between hard weathering and factory fresh. Personally I wish you could select between the two like the switch that's been added for the different F-16 canopy tints. Nevertheless, this is a must have module!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello Storm,I hear where your coming from,Actually there's been a lot of debate on how much weathering The Tomcat pit has,Although I love that "Lived" in look,I know it's not for everyone.I do think The Hornet pit has a nice amount of weathering done.DCS recently updated The A-10C pit...and it looks brand new...It's stunning!!

I'm not sure if you listened to The GR Nick Grey interview I posted in The P-47 thread? but Nick did say they were adding a "option" to add a weathered pit to the A-10C so hopefully that trend continues and other developers add this option.

Also,RAZBAM posted this pic of a Strike Eagle pit...not sure if this ones from The Boneyard or heading there soon!! lol it does look pretty beatup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 93835992_2892671920819427_7810641844479459328_o.jpg  

Patrick

Strike Eagle from FB

]

Patrick

I know it's early but it would sure be interesting to see this F-15E model evolve into an F-15EX at some point. The base model is pretty much the same, it would just need the updated panel, engine nozzles, and wing hard points. The panel coding at this point would be pointless as no one knows what it can do but based on public information, the guesswork would likely get it close enough for DCS. Just a thought.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0