X-Plane Screenshots - Page 13
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Plane Screenshots

Screenshots

Some nice shots MDIvey - here's some more of mine:-

Nice shots -whats the 'Avroliner ' like? -I have read some mixed reports about it. Is the Vulcan the freeware one? Hate the default xp-11 grass runways -they look bloody awful -thought the standard FSX grass runways where bad.

Avroliner... does what I need it to and looks and sounds great. No complaints here.

The Vulcan is the freeware one.

Matt

Wonderful screenshots! Thank you for sharing.

May one ask, where is that Motorcyclist from? Is it a downloadable/drivable model?

KB

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    Avroliner... does what I need it to and looks and sounds great. No complaints here.The Vulcan is the freeware one.Matt
    Thanks from the info - the motorcyclist can be found here -its xp10 - the rear tyre blows if you wheelie though https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php...downloads_file - also the cars the guy does have very little friction spin like crazy -a lot of his stuff could do with updating/modding and its french so one or two language difficulties but some cool stuff he's trying to do.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    QUOTE=guzzi;1188340]Nice shots -whats the 'Avroliner ' like? -I have read some mixed reports about it. Is the Vulcan the freeware one? Hate the default xp-11 grass runways -they look bloody awful -thought the standard FSX grass runways where bad.[/QUOTE]

i think the grass is far better in XP than P3D. There are mods on the .org that makes it even better.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    My screen shots not the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C-130_2.jpg   Rotate-MD-80-XP11 - 2019-06-17 20.49.59.jpg   F-4_1.jpg   F-4_2.jpg  

Some shots of some flights from and around Walney Island. ORBX GB scenery of course.

Matt

You cant beat flying the lakes Lo and fast in jets for excitement. Walney Island makes a good gateway for the lakes. I admit the F15 flight ended in a fireball when I overstressed the airframe.

Matt

The Harrier did make it back safe...

Matt

Regards
    Alex
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Some nice shots guys - just a thing I notice on here that not a lot of people get comments on their screenshots - other forums seem more supportive in this respect - is there a reason?

Fast and Low in the Lakes

As to why I don't usually bother adding comments about my own shots it's because I'm usually pushed for time when im uploading them and figure if anyone wants to know more they can ask. Had a day off yesterday hence the brief comments. Pretty easy going lot here so you can do as you please in this regard I'd have thought.

Rereading your post I realise you mean comments about others screenshots... don't know. I think lots view and enjoy them. I wouldnt take the lack of posts as lack of interest.

Matt

Honestly enough, I just check here to get rid of the notification and check if I missed any new add-ons. And I'd rather have some context or a comment for every screenshot or screenshot sequence than just seeing them posted shotgun style for the sake of it.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    JF turbo Arrow at KWYS Yellowstone. Great freeware at.org. Watch your density altitude!

Freeware Falcon 7

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JF_PA28_Turbo_Arrow - jpeg2.jpg   JF_PA28_Turbo_Arrow jpeg.jpg   falcon7_2jpeg.jpg   falcon7_1jpeg.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 47