X-Plane Screenshots - Page 10
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Plane Screenshots

Having started out at Colorado Springs, Mission Generator finally sent me to the west coast. I still have too little experience to get missions into larger fields, but I at least get to know anything from uncontrolled dirt strips in the desert to resort airfields in California.
    The King Air is the perfect steed for those flights, but I really ought to do something about those hard to reach AP and pressurization controls...

Risky descent into Trinity Center, dipping below the clouds and circling over Trinity Lake.

The sudden weather shifts are NOT one of XP11's strengths, but in this case very much appreciated.

Back out the same way I came in. Tight turn over the lake until clear of surrounding terrain. The PT6A-135A mod for the C90 really pays off here.

I do have to say that XP rarely fails to impress in the graphics department.

Welcome to the West Coast, where the weather is foul or not quite as foul, but definitely not optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    I've been resisting the temptation to buy the VSkyLabs DC3 because the Aeroworx one is so nice... but may have to add that to the list.
    Get it while it's on sale. One advantage of the VSL model is that it is true civilian conversion of a C-47 and not a military model wrapped in civilian clothing. And it has working wipers and visual icing.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Yes the new Vulcan is a beauty with four different models. FD is a little quick, VC is not the best, but great PBR and sounds. Well worth a D/L. This is a former payware aircraft now freeware for XP-11

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Avro_Vulcan_BMk2_7.jpg   Avro_Vulcan_BMk2_5.jpg  

TRYing flight on the X-plain 11

Ki-61 Hien TEI (Original for X-plane 9.70+)

Re:edit panel lines, Rivets and marking from original teture.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ki61_1.jpg   Ki61_3.jpg   Ki61_5.jpg   Ki61_7.jpg  

Il-76?

Interested in a flight review of the il-76...great exterior. Cockpit?

Ref the IL-76... I got it on x plane org. Look in the XP11 Military Aircraft section. I believe I had to download the original aircraft from a Russian site and the org site hosts a kit to update it to XP11. The external model looks great, but the VC is a bit basic.

Matt

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

Celestrial Eagle

Found this on x-plane.org. Need a l - o - n - g runway but fly straight up after you rotate. Has asat weapons and its fun to get this high up. California desert at dawn really really high!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ASAT_2.jpg   ASAT_1.jpg  

Thanks to the helpful chaps here, I've been playing around with X Plane 11 and really pleased with the purchase(s)!.

So far I've bought:
    Xvision
    WT3
    Orbx True Earth England Central.

Here's some photo's from that area and a few over Corsica with HD Mesh4

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corsica2.jpg   Middleton Sands.jpg   Birchwood.jpg   Blackpool.jpg   Corsica1.jpg  

Flying Iron Spit 9 out today... couldnt resist. Outstanding.

Matt

Its old adversary the 109 in the form of the model by MLADG was updated for the XP 11.30 this week too...

Matt

f-27 by ATGCAB, uses mod2 for xp11

dhc8-100 by Riviere, XP11 version

old faithful by Jahn and Visser, over Ruifo's Acapulco scenery

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f27_3.jpg   awxdc3_306.jpg   DHC8-100_3.jpg  

Night Lights

Man, the night lighting is spectacular in XP11!

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 42