Australian repaints

Thread: Australian repaints

Australian repaints

I'm looking for some repaints for Milton's Beechcraft D18S. I have been flying a lot in VOS superb scenery and need to add to my fleet. Any other interesting paints of propliners or civil aircraft would be welcome! Thanks guys.....

Quote Originally Posted by jamminjames View Post
    I'm looking for some repaints for Milton's Beechcraft D18S. I have been flying a lot in VOS superb scenery and need to add to my fleet. Any other interesting paints of propliners or civil aircraft would be welcome! Thanks guys.....
    Com_Central has a 74 pack collection here:

http://www.com-central.net/index.php...Downloads&c=79
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Well, the skin I posted the other day of the Philippine Air Lines plane flown by Pappy Gunn isn't an Australian livery, but Pappy flew that plane between the Philippines and Australia in the spring of 1942, before both Pappy and the plane were evacuated to Australia. So there is an Aussie connection there.

Thanks for the link Milton! Mick your outstanding paint of Pappy Gunn's D18 is what got me starting to look for more Aussi skins. Thank you both for the replies....... I went to that site Milton and I keep getting a security error that I entered through a bad link???

Members who have read this thread: 0