No ATC voice audio

Thread: No ATC voice audio

No ATC voice audio

Hello
    I posted over at the P3D site without much result.
    I've had this issue intermittently but now it seems I have lost the ATC voice audio full time. I can contact ATC, read the ATIS and the text of requests and responses but there is no voice. Other sounds - interior, engine, AI aircraft all seem fine and the sim seems very smooth and running well. I have not deliberately changed any settings that I am aware of and I have read the previous discussions on the his forum, so far without finding a solution which works for me. I use P3D V4.2 and Windows 10.
    Suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks
    Warren

Hi,

Have you checked the Sound settings and Information/ATC settings?

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Hi Scott
    That was it! Thanks so much. I assumed that these features were detected by the sim and automatically selected but apparently not - just not sure how everything was changed but fixed and working now.
    All the best!
    Warren

That's great to hear Warren. I have been paying close attention to those settings for the past two weeks as I have just started using VOX ATC, which requires the default ATC to be disabled. Your query came at a good time .

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0