French rafale 2018 scheme repaint

Thread: French rafale 2018 scheme repaint

French rafale 2018 scheme repaint

Would someone be able to do a repaint for the 2018 french air force rafale demo scheme please. If so please reply to this and i will send you the aircraft. I will be displaying this aircraft at virtual airshows.

Thanks

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Antonov225 View Post
    Would someone be able to do a repaint for the 2018 french air force rafale demo scheme please. If so please reply to this and i will send you the aircraft. I will be displaying this aircraft at virtual airshows.

Thanks

Tom
    Yes with pleasure
    Marty

This one? Yes I'd like that too! Merci Marty...

Do you guys happen to know if there is a 2017 display team texture available anywhere for the Rollus Rafale?

Regards Allen

That is a NICE livery.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by Antonov225 View Post

Thanks

Tom
    What aircraft are you going to put it on?

Quote Originally Posted by assassinezzio View Post
    Do you guys happen to know if there is a 2017 display team texture available anywhere for the Rollus Rafale?

Regards Allen
    No one has painted that one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    No one has painted that one yet.
    Roger that, thanks Frank

Members who have read this thread: 0