DHC3T otter milviz

Thread: DHC3T otter milviz

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Keeping a close eye on this one. And the Milviz discount email helped also.
    CrazyCanuck
    formely know as BigBry
    Flight "sinner" since 1989

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    I have the Beaver and several other MilViz aircraft but as yet have not received a discount email.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

have you registered your purchases on the support forum?

Going to be fun on the Bush airfields and my custom one up in the pacific north west
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck View Post
    Keeping a close eye on this one. And the Milviz discount email helped also.
    What's the discount email of which you speak? I am a bit frustrated waiting on the Aerosoft Pilatus PC-6 so I may have to make the jump to this pretty bird.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    have you registered your purchases on the support forum?
    The only way to get access to the forum is to register a product and I have registered all of them.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Anybody can get access to the forum but if you contact oisin at milviz with your order numbers he will give you access to the product forums of the products you own.
    I suggest you email him to clarify the position.

Cheers Chris

Done that with all my orders.

Cheers
    Pat

Members who have read this thread: 0