Back from Flight sim Expo in vegas

Thread: Back from Flight sim Expo in vegas

Back from Flight sim Expo in vegas

so went to the Expo today in las Vegas amazing how many people showed up lots of new stuff coming out soon talked to the guys at Milviz Very cool guys Chatted with Orbix some too enjoyed it a Lot hope fully the next one will have more stuff to check out

Sounds like Milviz has some cool stuff in the works even a Turbo Otter which sounds amazing
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Any interesting affordable hardware?

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    I agree, the show was great and an opportunity to meet flightsimmers from all over the world. Also get to meet the people behind the products we buy.

hope they do it again in Vegas. Lots to see and do and the organizers arranged lots of things, like a tour of Nellis, visit ti the KLAS control tower, hooking up groups for dinners, etc. All in all a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by b52bob View Post
    I agree, the show was great and an opportunity to meet flightsimmers from all over the world. Also get to meet the people behind the products we buy.

hope they do it again in Vegas. Lots to see and do and the organizers arranged lots of things, like a tour of Nellis, visit ti the KLAS control tower, hooking up groups for dinners, etc. All in all a great time.
    loads of goodies though some stuff was very over priced lol
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Members who have read this thread: 0