Hello Aleatorylamp,

For what it's worth, I am still noticing a few things but won't comment because I don't really want to start another discussion that is likely to end badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleatorylamp
Itīs the result of the definite
nose-up attitude on the ground thanks to the long nose-gear, contrasting with the different
normal flying angle - nothing to do with the P51d .air file though!
The only way to avoid it, appears to be to rotate sooner.

My belief is that you have a different problem here.
The Ground Angle is few degrees less than the angle for maximum Coefficient of Lift (Stall) which means that it isn't really the Normal flight attitude you should be comparing to at Take-Off (in my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by Aleatorylamp
I thought perhaps it is a matter of trying to get a more nose-up attitude at normal flight speed,
but manipulating the CoG Offsets in the Main Wing section, the Pitch parameter offset for the
tailplane in the main Aerodynamics Section, and the angle of incidence in the Tailplane section
didnīt bring any results.

The next thing to try, is to maybe reduce change the angle of incidence in the Main Wing section for this, which will need re-adjustments of Zero Lift Drag, but OK.

It sounds to me that you are about to do a mess of tuning and go through yet another tuning cycle for Maximum Speed.
That is why I have been suggesting to leave the speed and EXACT power tuning until after other factors are addressed.
This was the kind of thing I was working on when you were on your first pass in tuning for Maximum Speed and Engine Power.

- Ivan.