T-33 for P3D?

Thread: T-33 for P3D?

T-33 for P3D?

I am running P3D v4.2 and am looking for a T-33 to use. When I do a search I find many repaints for one, but cannot find the actual plane.
    Many references to T-33X - FOR FSX/P3D + VRS TACPACK ENABLED]*** but I can not locate the plane. Can someone maybe post a link?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flyingboxcar View Post
    I am running P3D v4.2 and am looking for a T-33 to use. When I do a search I find many repaints for one, but cannot find the actual plane.
    Many references to T-33X - FOR FSX/P3D + VRS TACPACK ENABLED]*** but I can not locate the plane. Can someone maybe post a link?
    Thanks
    T-33X_v10152016.zip here in the Warbirds library.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum..._v10152016.zip
    Charlie the "Balldude" Running FSX With SP1 and SP2 2GHZ processor with 2Gbits Memory Computer running Windows EXPEE (This is not a bladder condition)

Thanks very much MrZippy!!!

Gauges?

Thanks for the link. I have the plane installed and the exterior is beautiful. I have followed the install instructions where it says to extract the gauges.zip file to the main P3D gauges file, but the only gauges I have on the panel are the ADF and the VOR1. There is aworkable throttle, but no other switches. I wonder if this version was developed for P3D v1, 2, 3 or 4? I am running s 4.2. At any rate I did an auto start and flew the plane by the seat of my pants and if performs really well. Any thoughts on the missing panel gauges?
    Thanks.

Those t33*.gau type gauges won't work in P3dv4. They'll need to be replaced by XML type gauges.

gauges

That's beyond my paygrade. I have no way to do that. Is there anyone on board who can do it? It is such a nice plane. Seems a shame not to be able to use it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flyingboxcar View Post
    Any volunteers for this project?
    Maybe you should ask in the P3D forum.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Corsair Obsidian 900D Full Tower. MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM. Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 5960X Haswell-E LGA2011-3 8 Core @ 4.8GHz. Thermaltake Water 3 Riing RGB Cooler Premium Edition 6 x Riing 12 fans. Galax GeForce GTX 1080 HOF 8GB x2 SLI.
    Corsair Dominator Platinum 32G 2800MHz DDR4 Kit. LG BH16NS40 BluRay Reader/Writer. Corsair CMPSU-HX1000i FM 1000Watt x2.
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD x 3. Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD x1.
    Western Digital WD Gold 4TB Datacenter HDD.
    Acer Predator X34P 34inch IPS LED Curved Gaming Monitor 3440x1440 120Hz

I have the same issue and could not find a solution either. Have you tried the Alphasim F-80 Shooting Star, available here on SOH? At least she looks fairly similar and her gauges work in v4.2. I have tried to alias her panel with the one of the T-33, but that didn't work. So now I fly the F-80 instead

Members who have read this thread: 111