Marco On The Pole For Race #1

Thread: Marco On The Pole For Race #1

Lightbulb Marco On The Pole For Race #1

I bet "happy" is an understatement for Marco here!
    http://www.imscdn.com/indycar_media/...%20results.pdf

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Seems like Indy cars are making a bigger splash than other series (nascar self destructing, F1 is who spends the most dollars, etc.)

McClaren is meeting this weekend with Andretti to discuss a full time entry. The Indy car field is pretty level if you look at the qualification times this weekend.

The only time we get to 'hear' anything about Indycar, EffWun or MotoGP is when our Aussies win!
    And of course, if there is a big incident or a death.
    I refer of course to the 'Media'.
    I've noticed that Indycar has a certain following among the general enthusiast population, but other than that lot and the hard core Indy groups it is still a minority.
    Me, I was a rabid fanatic during the CART years until Tony George screwed the series up, then followed the Panoz series with enthusiasm until it fell over.
    I just do not like the present cars, so I only keep track of the series because of the resident ANZAC drivers.
    FTA networks ignore Indy and Pay TV rebroadcast the US coverage.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Me, I was a rabid fanatic during the CART years until Tony George screwed the series up, then followed the Panoz series with enthusiasm until it fell over.
    I just do not like the present cars,
    The present (Dan Wheldon) cars a MUCH better than the Tony George era cars though...

Members who have read this thread: 0