A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Helicopters

Description: BO-105 PAH1, BO-105 PAH1A1, BO-105 P

Nemeth Design did not model the most famous PAH1, PAH1A1 and BO-105 P models when they released their Bo-105.

I have tried here to replicate these models as realistic as possible.

The result is extensive changes to the exterior and interior model of the BO-105. The armament was also simulated the target optics and controls inside the cockpit. In addition, a simple TackPak Mod was designed that simulates the shot of the HOT rocket (unfortunately not included in TackPak) using the AGM-65.

Nemeth Designs Development Group gave their permission to release on 30.05.2018 for publication as freeware.

The basic requirement, however, is the ownership of the original Nemeth BO-105 addons. The update only provides the necessary files to supplement the original and can not run on its own.

I strongly recommend to make a thorough update of the original files as a backup before starting the installation. I assume no liability for any possible damage caused by this update.

The update was tested exclusively in the FSX and runs smoothly there in both versions (with and without TackPak) on the test computers. The installation of the update requires some manual activities by the user. Please follow the installation instructions very carefully and work through them step by step.

Please read the Readme carefully.

I hope the work pleases the users and prepares the intended fun in use.

Klaus Nowak (aka klnowak in Sim Outhouse)

klnowak@web.de

June 2018

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Nemeth BO-105 Modification.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.