F9F-8 Cougar VA-192 Golden Dragons 203.zip

Thread: F9F-8 Cougar VA-192 Golden Dragons 203.zip

F9F-8 Cougar VA-192 Golden Dragons 203.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Cold War

Description: A repaint for Rob Richardson's F9F-8 Cougar for VA-192 Golden Dragons deployed on USS YORKTOWN, CVA-10 Westpac Cruise March-August 1957.

VA-192 was part of CVG-19 aboard Yorktown. The squadron had a mix of both gull gray and glossy sea blue paint schemes shown in photos taken aboard during this time period.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit F9F-8 Cougar VA-192 Golden Dragons 203.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Got it! Thanks

It pays to read the README file. Trying it again after transferring over the other files to this folder!

I'm still getting a CTD. The 2 repaints from Martial FERON at 54MB work great and this one for the Golden Dragons at only 28MB doesn't. Well, let's see if anyone else reports a problem. It's probably just me!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

I just installed this in FSX and it works fine on my machine. Thanks for the paint!!!

Members who have read this thread: 1