Alabeo C421 Golden Eagle released. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alabeo C421 Golden Eagle released.

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    Thanks Matt, but I forgot the Cape Air planes around here are actually C402s. Maybe there will be one of those popping up soon. I may have a closer look at the Flysimware 402.

LouP
    Flysimware's aircraft are not as pretty as Carenado/Alabeo's, but they fly well and the systems work as well as can be made to work within the MicroSoft flightsim engine.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Flysimware's aircraft are not as pretty as Carenado/Alabeo's, but they fly well and the systems work as well as can be made to work within the MicroSoft flightsim engine.
    FYI, although the Alabeo 421 flies already very nice, you can expect a slightly improved FDE for it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrz View Post
    FYI, although the Alabeo 421 flies already very nice, you can expect a slightly improved FDE for it soon.
    Ughmmmm.... do continue. It would be good information before making a purchase.

LouP

Not that the 421 would be included, but does anyone know if Alabeo are having their usual sale anytime soon? It's usually mid-September/ early October.

Members who have read this thread: 0