flights of the infamous Flight 19er

Thread: flights of the infamous Flight 19er

Hybrid View

flights of the infamous Flight 19er

Hi folks,

Well, we left the biplane thing and are flying a little faster plane, mainly, because the distance between Airports seem to be greater than they were in the Biplane section of these flight. At the present we are heading North and then, I believe, South to the place where we started. hehe but who know, flight 19 is noted to change flight plans as much as we change our sock, me think LOL. So folks, we will see you all around.

Howdy,

I'll sure bet you all thought we forgot all about flying on our new adventure, well, we have made a few flights and this rascal (meaning me) have been having camera problems for all of the pervious flights. Yesterday's flight all went perfect for the AC560 which has been great from all of the pervious flight. We had all kinds of problems with the plane, but now, we got our fingers crossed. MM and I made the flight from the start, Moses was having some engine problems on his plane, and said he would catch up,( which he did, hehe just before we landed at KMSO) Rob's plane had a few little larger problems, and told us to go on ahead and he would more than likely be able to catch up with us for the flight on Monday. Just to follow up, it was a fanatic flight for a change for Dudley and myself, no problem, beautiful country in Montana to fly over, and of course neat conversations between MM and Dudley and I. Well, enough bull will catch you all later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2018-jun-3-001.jpg  

Hello all.

This post is about the flight that MM and I made on the 4th of this month. Well, as we all know that sometimes R/L issue pop up, and in this case I missed posting anything until now. Anyway, MM and I had a real nice flight leaving KMSO Missoula, Montana and heading to 9S4 Superior, Mt. and a big surprise for Flight 19 we were flying the C-172 and doing low and slow. We followed the intrastate highway to Superior, gosh, we sure saw some very nice scenery. Next we will be heading to Thompson Falls. Of course we will be flying thru the valleys and following the river into Thompson fall. Me think. hehe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2018-jun-5-001.jpg  

Hey there, here I am again.

We all left Superior 9S4 and headed to KTHM, Thompson Falls, including MM, Moses, Rob, and me. But of course it was decided to follow the river into KTHM by flying thru all these beautiful valleys of Northern Montana. All was going fine until I took a wrong turn somewhere and was heading down a different valley all by me self. O'Rob as me if I didn't like their little valley all I could say was that I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque, just like Bugs Bunny. hehe. Well anyway, I found my was to KTHM, but don't ask me how. Our next leg of this adventure will be heading to Colur d' Alene, just guessing on the spelling! Hey Willy, the picture was requested so you could see Flight 19 training flights. Oh well, something like that. Our flight instructor wasn't, well who know!

Hi there!

Shucks, we had to stand down at Thompson Falls, it seems that the local fuel my be questionable. What the heck that means. Anyway, the fueling dept. is changing all the fuel tanks and replacing the fuel. We should be on our way later this day. We got our finger crossed that the problem will be solved today. See you all later.

Hi folks,

We finally got some fuel that wasn't contaminated and we left KTHM and headed to Coeur d' Alene Id. On the way to Coeur d' Alene we took some side trip thru the valley to a place where there were some aircraft, I believe, hehe, can't remember where ( a senior thing, short memory). Now I think me know where we are heading. Crossing the border into Washington state heading to KEAT a city, now get this, called Wenatchee, now that's a mouth full, again, we will be switching back to the twin engine aircrafts. Gosh, after flying the 172 I don't know if I can stand the speed from my aircraft the Ac560. hehe see you all soon

Click the photos in order for larger pictures.

Members who have read this thread: 0