Cannot get out of Hybrid display mode

Thread: Cannot get out of Hybrid display mode

Cannot get out of Hybrid display mode

At some time, I don't remember when, the members posts in a topic went from a linear style to the hybrid style. I have tried changing it back with neg. results. When I do the page displayed goes to linear and when I select the next page the display won't go to page 2 but defaults back to the hybrid display mode. Suggestions welcomed on how to lock in the linear display mode and be able to see more than just page 1. Thanks, HarleyDude

Once you have chosen the "Linear Mode" either oldest post first or newest first, are you going down to the bottom and "saving the changes"?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Mr. Zippy, I tried what you suggested. No Joy. I have tried the following: I tried changing from Hybrid mode to linear on the thread page itself in the upper left corner, but it defaults to the Hybrid display mode when I select page 2 of a thread. I also went into the general settings page for the website and made sure that under display it was selected to Linear mode and saved that selection. I continues to select Hybrid mode of display. I even reset to the default settings and saved and it continues to display in the Hybrid mode. Did SOH change their page format this past week? All Help is appreciated. HD

You could try clearing your browser cache for any SOH entries, then reset your preferences.

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

I have done all that was suggested and with neg. results. If an administrator has a better idea, I sure could use some help. As it stands now the Hybrid mode of displaying a thread has made the forum and webpage useless.

Glory Be!, A solution was found. Delete the saved in favorites entry and reinstall. Thanks again for all those who took the time to offer suggestions on how to solve the problem. HD

Members who have read this thread: 0