Milviz Beaver - Updated FDE! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milviz Beaver - Updated FDE!

I I agree, A2A's advice is good about controller sensitivity and null zones. I've just started flying the VRS Superbug and they emphasize this as well. I tried resetting sensitivity to default out of curiosity and find it makes a big difference with the bug.

None of that helped in getting the Beaver's tail off the ground though... But this FDE does ;-).

Andrew-

Based solely on your posting, I've reinstalled the Beaver (my tail wheel is intact) and am heading out of Bowerman this morning... fingers x'ed!

Thanks for the heads up, I'm cautiously optimistic . BTW, the clipping of the radio digits in the panel were not fixed, but there was a helpful post here (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...eleased!/page5) at SOH that took care of that.

C

Hello gentlemen. Could someone please post what the load outs should be for the tail to come up as promised from this new FDE? I have installed it but i am not getting any difference in take off..!?!

Thank you.

The installer prob has the original FDE, just a guess though. Why not apply the update after backing up your original files and see what happens?

LouP

To clarify, this alternate FDE doesn't come via an update. It's available for download on the Milviz Beaver support forum, and consists of a .cfg file and a .air file which must be manually replaced. If you haven't done that, you don't have the new FDE.

You'll know when you do, it's extremely noticeable on takeoff and landing ;-).

Why the link to the discussion takes me to a page stating: "
    You are not authorised to read this forum.
    "?? And yes, I am logged in.

Members who have read this thread: 1