Mouse drift on X52

Thread: Mouse drift on X52

Mouse drift on X52

My mouse has started drifting when my X52 i connected, because of the thumbstick on the throttle. Does anybody know how to fix this? Maybe how to disable the thumbstick on the throttle?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    My mouse has started drifting when my X52 i connected, because of the thumbstick on the throttle. Does anybody know how to fix this? Maybe how to disable the thumbstick on the throttle?
    I have a thumbstick on my CH Throttle as well and if I could break it off and have it not work anymore I'd be extremely pleased. It's a pure annoyance, constantly requiring calibration to keep it in line.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I have a thumbstick on my CH Throttle as well and if I could break it off and have it not work anymore I'd be extremely pleased. It's a pure annoyance, constantly requiring calibration to keep it in line.

I have never even used the thumbstick on the X52 throttle. Unfortunately I can't offer any advice about fixing the wandering mouse problem. Sorry! NC

I do not use the thumbstick either, but the drifting starts regardless. Annoying.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

I had that when I had an X52. Ended up opening the housing and disconnecting the thumbstick!

In the Windows control panel open up the device settings for the X-52. Simply set the dead zones on the mouse x, and y to the max, and apply. Basically turns the mouse stick off.
    Sue

Members who have read this thread: 0