CeraSim Blackhawk/Pavehack mods Part 1 (beta).zip

Thread: CeraSim Blackhawk/Pavehack mods Part 1 (beta).zip

CeraSim Blackhawk/Pavehack mods Part 1 (beta).zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Helicopters

Description: Mods for the excellent CeraSim payware UH 60L Blackhawk. Made with permission of CeraSim. The original helicopter is needed, and also Tacpack to enable weapons. The package includes:

BLACKHAWKS

"UH 60L-armed"- MH-60G with FLIR and External Stores Support System (ESSS) loading Lau 68 missiles, M134 gun and Hellfires.

"Brazil"- Brazilian UH 60L with nose radar.

"Brazil tanks"- Brazilian UH-60L with nose radar and ESSS loading external tanks.

"UH60L-tanks" - US army UH-60L with FLIR and ESSS loading external tanks.

"UH60L-med-tanks" - US army UH-60L with FLIR and ESSS with tanks, with 571th medevac textures. (Available at Hovercontrol by Haku)

PAVEHAWKS

"HH60G-Pavehawk", with 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment textures.

"MH-60G-Pavehawk".

"MH60K-Pavehawk", with 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment textures.

This is a first attempt, a beta version. Please, send me your suggestions or comments using the forum of Sim-Outhouse.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CeraSim Blackhawk/Pavehack mods Part 1 (beta).zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

PaveHawk Station Locations Qustion

In the modified Aircraft.cfg file for the TacPack users your version lists 21 Stations, but clearly states at the top "max_number_of_stations = 19" What is the solution to this discrepancy? Also, the Original Cerasim.cfg has a listing for a "max_number_of_stations = 50" with 8 total stations for crew and 4 passengers. Do I over write these stations and lose them as options? Could I not just add the 21 stations you call out in addition to the original 8, and still be under the original max of 50?

-Woog

the zoom is messed up on the models easy to fix using model converter x mdl tweaker tool

i fixed the zoom if you want me to send you them let me know
    Last edited by Cirrus N210MS; June 11th, 2018 at 10:44.
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

GREAT JOB jagl04!!!

Thank you for providing the sim community with these add-ons for a wonderful helicopter. I've downloaded and installed both mod packs and I'm having a few issues.

1. I cannot see the textures for the Army with tanks variant. I can see the textures for the Brazil with tanks variant so I think the problem is within the texture folder.
    2. Is it possible to add contact points to the .cfg file as well as lights for the wing tips?
    3. Can you provide the positions for the external fuel tanks and fuel capacity to replicate the added weight while flying?
    4. This is purely cosmetic, the tanks seem short compared to actual photos.

Members who have read this thread: 16