CeraSim Blackhawk/Pavehawk mod available
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CeraSim Blackhawk/Pavehawk mod available

CeraSim Blackhawk/Pavehawk mod available

I have uploaded today the first pack of mods for the excellent CeraSim Blackhawk, made with permission of CeraSim. Needs a legal copy of the original model to work.
    The package will be available here at FSX military helicopters, if accepted by administrator, and includes:

BLACKHAWKS
    "UH 60L-armed"- MH-60G with FLIR and External Stores Support System (ESSS) with Lau 68, M134 and Hellfires
    "Brazil"- Brazilian UH 60L with nose radar
    "Brazil tanks"- Brazilian UH-60L with nose radar and ESSS with tanks
    "UH60L-tanks" - US army UH-60L with FLIR and ESSS with tanks
    "UH60L-med-tanks" - US army UH-60L with FLIR and ESSS with tanks, with 571th medevac textures (available at Hovercontrol by Haku)
    PAVEHAWKS
    "HH60G-pavehawk", with 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment textures
    "MH-60G-pavehawk"
    "MH60K-pavehawk", with 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment textures

A very basic Tacpack mod is included. Consider this as a "beta" version. Happy flights and safe landings.

Great talent on display . Thank you and it's very much appreciated

Bill

Waiting very excited that download will be available to start a first round of flying in this excelent models.

Greetings
    Klaus

SOH-CM-2023
    Also eagerly awaiting the download...
    You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gladden View Post
    Also eagerly awaiting the download...
    Ditto...🚁
    I fly the Cerasim Hawk is P3Dv4, to have an armed hawk is excellent looking forward to this.
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

jagl04,
    Excellent package, installed easily and looks great. Brings back many memories. Thank you sir!

Hawkdriver

Realy...realy....realy very nice. Fantastic work. Many thanks

( just one little problem with the tackpack sounds. There is no soun.ini in package, just a sound.txt. Had to generate it on my own. But that`s no problem)

Greetings
    Klaus

looks great!

one thing: for the non-Brazil textures, "HAWKTANKS.bmp" is missing so tanks from inside is black.

This is an incredible modification, my hats off to you sir. I would like to offer a few small critiques. You may or may not be able to correct them unless CeraSim lets you modify the model (again?). As far as I know (and I could be wrong since its been a long time since I have been around them), the MH/HH-60G is used only by the USAF and the South Korean military, specifically the following USAF units use it:

33d Rescue Squadron
    34th Weapons Squadron
    38th Rescue Squadron
    41st Rescue Squadron
    55th Rescue Squadron
    56th Rescue Squadron
    66th Rescue Squadron
    101st Rescue Squadron (New York Air National Guard)
    129th Rescue Squadron (California Air National Guard)
    210th Rescue Squadron (Alaska Air National Guard)
    301st Rescue Squadron (Air Force Reserve Command)
    305th Rescue Squadron (Air Force Reserve Command)
    413th Flight Test Squadron (Air Force Materiel Command)
    512th Rescue Squadron (Air Education & Training Command)

And while testing out this new mod, I noticed something a little off externally, the radome for the Pavehawk (off centerline radome) is a little bit longer. And again I don't think there is anything you can do about it; but if you can, I don't remember seeing anything but a .50 cal GAU-15/18 or a GAU-2 minigun in the door gunners position. Otherwise its a wonderful rendition of the Pavehawk!

Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Thank you for your efforts man, this is really awesome

Just a little modification to your fantastic MH-60K.... a little action and live for the helicopter....

Greetings
    Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by kdfw View Post
    looks great!

one thing: for the non-Brazil textures, "HAWKTANKS.bmp" is missing so tanks from inside is black.
    My apologies. That is a mistake of a very old test version. No bmp files are used, nor with that name. Will be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by docjohnson View Post
    This is an incredible modification, my hats off to you sir. I would like to offer a few small critiques. You may or may not be able to correct them unless CeraSim lets you modify the model (again?). As far as I know (and I could be wrong since its been a long time since I have been around them), the MH/HH-60G is used only by the USAF and the South Korean military, specifically the following USAF units use it:

33d Rescue Squadron
    34th Weapons Squadron
    38th Rescue Squadron
    41st Rescue Squadron
    55th Rescue Squadron
    56th Rescue Squadron
    66th Rescue Squadron
    101st Rescue Squadron (New York Air National Guard)
    129th Rescue Squadron (California Air National Guard)
    210th Rescue Squadron (Alaska Air National Guard)
    301st Rescue Squadron (Air Force Reserve Command)
    305th Rescue Squadron (Air Force Reserve Command)
    413th Flight Test Squadron (Air Force Materiel Command)
    512th Rescue Squadron (Air Education & Training Command)

And while testing out this new mod, I noticed something a little off externally, the radome for the Pavehawk (off centerline radome) is a little bit longer. And again I don't think there is anything you can do about it; but if you can, I don't remember seeing anything but a .50 cal GAU-15/18 or a GAU-2 minigun in the door gunners position. Otherwise its a wonderful rendition of the Pavehawk!

I have just done the external models. I´m not good creating textures and so USAF paintschemes are not included. Perhaps now, with pavehawks available, others can do that. The 160th night stalkers was an excepction because I only had to change slightly the tones.
    People of Cerasim did not limit future works, and so all comments are welcome, since can be used to improve the models

Quote Originally Posted by klnowak View Post
    Just a little modification to your fantastic MH-60K.... a little action and live for the helicopter....

Greetings
    Klaus
    Wow, this project just keep getting better and better. Are you going to make it publicly available also?
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by iflyfsx214 View Post
    Wow, this project just keep getting better and better. Are you going to make it publicly available also?
    I only did some modifications to the fine work of jagl04. So i think if all is ready, i will send my modifications to him. So he can have a look and if he will agree he could put these models in his next package.

Greetings
    Klaus

Next variant ...also ready ...MH-60 G PaveHawk

And MH-60K BlackHawk with soldiers inside....

If it is ok for jagl04, i will send him all the files and he can have a look and perhaps he could put these ones in his next package. He is the one with permission from Cera... and he knows the rules Cera may had given to him.

Greetings
    Klaus

A big thank you for this work, Jagl04, Cera sim does great work, but some variants are very welcome ! And your integration seems very smooth, I feared losing something of the original, no problem detected till now.

Much appreciated.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7&linkid=23659

Cera UH60 Blackhawk depicting USN HSC-23 NAAD

includes HTR v1.5 profiles (p3dv4 and fsx)

SOH-CM-2023
    "Generic" G model Pave Hawk paint I'm working on. Color is a little off I think (Too light) and the lettering a bit too bold. But close enough for me.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2018-may-26-001.jpg   -2018-may-26-002.jpg   -2018-may-26-004.jpg  
    You can't take the sky from me...

These mods are great , would it be possible to have duel tanks on each side ? Just a question I would like to ask Without seeming ungrateful for the work that has gone into these mods

Bill

Did also a quick USAF Repaint, will upload it soon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-6-2_20-8-18-588.jpg   2018-6-2_20-8-45-980.jpg   2018-6-2_20-8-52-185.jpg  

PaveHawk Tanks

With the PaveHawk the tanks are not visible from the interior..?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PH Tank Ext.jpg   PH Tank Int.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 19