XEnviro v1.09

Thread: XEnviro v1.09

Blog Entries

XEnviro v1.09

Some great changes...some not so good! Q8Pilot called it right!

https://youtu.be/xzLB1l4fnHI

Based on popular request, I decided to do this video to showcase the new version of xEnviro for X-Plane 11 and provide you with my thoughts. Note: Volumetric lighting is only available on select aircraft. I think I messed up its functionality in the video, hence the note =)⏬ Get xEnviro here ⏬http://store.x-plane.org/xEnviro_p_55...⏬ xEnviro Features ⏬Real time meteorological data with a smooth refresh interval from 5 up to 60 minutes. Atmosphere condition based on dynamic air parcel prediction model used for real aviation research and training. Unlimited variability of cloud formations generated dynamically by the atmosphere model engine. Advanced hurricane model based on actual data tracking and live feeds. Precise thunderstorm cell locations based on real time radar and satellite data. New realistic sky coloring based on phenomenal Perez sky model recognized as international standard. Actual wind direction and speed for all levels as well as for the temperature, turbulence and windshear. Volumetric effects for different types of precipitation like drizzle, rain and snow. Reflective raindrops on windshield for any aircraft with virtual cockpit. Volumetric cloud pass through visual effects. Visual effects of aircraft lighting in clouds (strobe lights, beacon lights, navigation lights, landing lights). Landing lights effect during in-cloud and foggy flight. Volumetric external aircraft lights for selected set of aircraft. Light reflections by cloud surface from urban lights at variable intensities. High quality dynamic cloud shading. Flexible settings for cloud density and range. Realistic braking action and braking degradation based on actual reports. Atmosphere ambient and direct light change, depending on weather conditions and time of day. Environmental sound engine with ambient sounds and capability to add custom sounds to X-Plane scenery. xEnviro has a user-friendly interface with flexible settings for each component. xEnviro uses its own cloud textures along with its own sound library. xEnviro does not require installations of any additional products or libraries and is fully ready to use after installation. xEnviro software is constantly being updated. xEnviro has been designed by simmers for simmers!

Enjoy,
    Ted
    Last edited by txnetcop; May 20th, 2018 at 05:09.
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 0