Northrop P-61C Black Widow project

Thread: Northrop P-61C Black Widow project

Threaded View

Northrop P-61C Black Widow project

Hi all,

With the Reporter now released ( and the #1 download at Simviation for 3 days now! ) I'm switching to the P-61C Black Widow. This is not intended to get in the way of the SoH P-61B project - I just don't think you can have enough Black Widows and we've been without a good one in flight sim for far too long.

The fuselage exterior modelling is complete, and I'm at work on texture assignments and interior modelling. With the rest of the airplane essentially identical to the Reporter, it's a bit of an easier job with only the FDE to be altered to account for the much heavier airframe.

The time frame for this project is quite short, as I'm effectively getting two planes out of one project. I'm hoping to have a BETA out within about a month, and the v1 release out shortly afterward. Wish me luck!

P.S. The RF-8 Vought Crusader project will begin as soon as the Widow is complete.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P61Fuselage.jpg   P61Cb.jpg  
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Members who have read this thread: 2