Northrop P-61C Black Widow project - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Northrop P-61C Black Widow project

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    OK folks, modelling on the P-61C is complete, external and interiors all done now and crewed up. Visibility conditions are in place for the crew also. I think it's a wrap - now for final texture adjustments, and TacPack files for the guns. The manual will also be updated from the Reporter's version to one specific to the P-61C, which had the same powerplant but very different weights and balances which Pam has expertly included in the updated FDE.

Some final images before the launch, hopefully in a week or two now. Enjoy the piccies

Absolutely beautiful work indeed. Reminds me of my old Monogram 1/48 scale model from a long time ago. Question on the shot above, is that the sight for the turreted mount on top?
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Absolutely beautiful work indeed. Reminds me of my old Monogram 1/48 scale model from a long time ago. Question on the shot above, is that the sight for the turreted mount on top?
    Yes, it's the gunner's sight, although for simplicity's sake the TacPack guns will be aligned with the pilot's own gunsight. If both line up by chance I'll be happy though
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

So, she's finished Just writing the manual now and taking images to put in the pages. I know I said no more piccies here, but who doesn't like piccies eh?

Final colour schemes complete, paint kit will be uploaded separately for those who like to colour things in better than I can:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   791.jpg   moonlight.jpg  
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

So, she's finished Just writing the manual now and taking images to put in the pages. I know I said no more piccies here, but who doesn't like piccies eh?

Final colour schemes complete, paint kit will be uploaded separately for those who like to colour things in better than I can:

YIPPEE!!!

SOH-CM-2023
    I'm one of many eagerly waiting the Widow's release. The pics ease the anxiety of anticipation.

Your work is amazing, it impresses a lot.
    English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

I think its safe to say that my body is ready
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Great work - looks absolut fantastic

All the Best

Dirk

Hi Dean,
    Absolutely outstanding work, just beautiful. Thank you.

What I also love about this is the fact that you've done it using FSDS 3.51, not Gmax or 3ds Max et al, proving there's a lot left in the ol' girl yet!

Cheers

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Hi Dean,
    Absolutely outstanding work, just beautiful. Thank you.

What I also love about this is the fact that you've done it using FSDS 3.51, not Gmax or 3ds Max et al, proving there's a lot left in the ol' girl yet!

Cheers

Shessi
    Thanks Shessi ( and all ). Yeah, FSDS can still do great things. I'm sticking with it for a while yet Took another lucky shot earlier for the manual - rather them than me!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lightning1.jpg  

Thanks Shessi ( and all ). Yeah, FSDS can still do great things. I'm sticking with it for a while yet Took another lucky shot earlier for the manual - rather them than me!

is amazing, I model with FSDS a good time, always for FS2004, now I'm scouring it for FSX and Pd3, but its level is very high, heheh
    English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Members who have read this thread: 3