Landclass cutting class.

Thread: Landclass cutting class.

Landclass Problem & Question

I'm trying to develop Barksdale Field in Golden Wings, aka Barksdale AFB in FS2004, KBAD. To begin with I want to get rid of the runways, since in the pre-war era Barksdale didn't have paved runways. I've done this for other pre-war military airfields by making a land class file with EZ Landclass to put open grassy fields under and around the airfields. It's always worked until now.

Alas, it isn't working for me at Barksdale. I can turn the surrounding area ito grassy fields, but the ground under the stock air base ramps and runway are a burnt brown color and I can'r get it to change. I thought it might be a bit of Golden Wings weirdness, so I tried it in FS2004 and got the same result, so I guess it's some FS9 weirdness.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Al I want to do is turn the brown parts green.
    Last edited by Mick; May 15th, 2018 at 11:04.

Got a couple replies (not sure yet if they'll lead to a solution) in the FS9 forum, so I won't be checking this thread.

If you have any comments I'd be very grateful to have them,, but please post them where I'll see them, in the thread in the FS202/2004 General Discussion forum.

Members who have read this thread: 0