Nemeth Desigs MBB Bo-105 PAH1 / PAH1A1

Thread: Nemeth Desigs MBB Bo-105 PAH1 / PAH1A1

Nemeth Desigs MBB Bo-105 PAH1 / PAH1A1

Looking to the very nice work of jagl04 with his Pavehawk/Seahak family i tried , i started to do something simular for the BO-105 about a week ago. Never understood why ND did not do the two tank hunter helicopter models for their Bo-105.
    First step was the model changing outside with all the sensors and weapons for both models. I think its done now and i will trie to change the model inside too. Just started this with adding the weapons, so you can see them through the window an when door is open. Biggest change inside will be the scope for firing the HOT rocket.

The model outside shows up the two pilots as it was in real life. ND only has Model with one pilot or second model with two pilots and two gunner.

Next step was doing a variant for TacPacK. Works fine now just using the Zuni_MK-24_M0 Rockets. Three on each side.

First Pictures for the Bo-105 PAH1.

And the modern variant Bo-105 PAH1A1.

Will trie to get the permission from ND to share these Models as Freeware as Jagl04 get from Virtavia. Will see...

Greetings
    Klaus.

Looking outside to the door

Firing the rocket with TacPack

Sensors on helicopter withe scope...

And just a little bit of tank hunting....

Greetings
    Klaus

Great job. My opinion is that these mods can increase the interest of the simmers in the original models, and thus increase sales. It is something similar to the creation of new textures. Of course, with the permission of the authors, as freeware and distributing only those modified parts, so that it is necessary to have bought the original model.
    I wish you could get permission, because IŽd like to have that model. And much better (for me) with Spanish Army textures

You are absolutly right. I think that is the way to ask ND for the permission. There are only some files to share and every user needs to have the origninal helicopter from ND to use these mods. Will try it in this way-

Yesterday i did the first variant of the optical system inside the cokpit. Not ready but the first testrun works fine.

Loking through the system...

First adjusting the system to hit a target. Just a little bit firing to the left.... must change the viepoint a little bit.

Greetings
    Klaus

Very interesting work. Modding interior mdl files is much more complex than working with the xterior model

I think you are right. Its the same to me here. Its just more difficult to integrate things in the inside model

Pictures from Inside ... The new optical system

View througt the optical system

The new modeled control system for the HOT rocket

And the system from the outside

Greetings
    Klaus

First shot onto Airbus A400M waiting for takeoff.... just a short miss....

Second shot..... hit.

Greetings
    Klaus

Awesome job.

One question. Can you do this on the ND AS350? Brazilian army, navy and air force use them as light attack and training helicopters

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HA-1-Fennec-2BAvEx.jpg   HA-1-Fennec (1).jpg  

Bag your parden michelredsky, but i even don`t have this model. In the near future i will do some other variants of the BO-105 (such as the BO-105 M and BO-105 P).

Greetings
    Klaus

And another variation of the Bo-105.... The Bo-105 P (here in use by German Kommando Spezialkräfte (KSK))

Not completly ready .... but on a good way.

Greetings
    Klaus

BO-105P from German Kommando Spezialkräfte (KSK) is also ready now...

Attack in the late evening....

And here you can see it together with AI-traffic. Found a model and changed this one . Now it looks nearly the same as the ND.

Greetings
    Klaus

Nice job Klaus, some of the better looking "people" models I have seen, did you design the commandos?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    .....did you design the commandos?
    No i didn`t. Not completely. Basemodel is from Scetchup and i "only" reworkt them in different positions and combination. Did some new colors and so on. So i found 6 different models on Scetchup.... now i`ve got about 60 different models to use.

By the way... i`m still waiting on an answer of Nemeth. Try to contakt these people on different email acounts and on facebook. No reaction till now. Is there somebody outsside who knows another way to contakt Nemeth ?

Greetings
    Klaus

Just a minute ago i recieved the answer :

"No problem at all. Feel free to post all your modifications wherever you wish to. Nice work. !!!"

So i will make ready this package and write the readme. Will not take to long to make this public in here.

Thanks to Nemeth Designs Development Group for their permission.

Greetings
    Klaus

Uploading the modification just in this moment... it`s ready for use...

Inside this update :

BO 105 PAH1
    BO 105 PAH1A1
    BO 105 P (German KSK)

Two different variants : one with and one without TackPak

Have fun

Greetings
    Klaus

Hi Klaus,
    Thanks for the mods with the 105.
    I installed the non TACPAC version and noticed the pilots missing textures. The file "pilot_pass.dds" is in place with
    all the textures so I am not sure what's wrong. All 3 variations appear the same.

Thanks for your efforts and taking the time to do this work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pilots.jpg  

problem solved.

I must have an older model so adding default military pilot texture files fixed the issue.

Great work, Klaus! It never entered my mind, but now I am really thinking about buying this Nemeth heli just because of your modifications. Good job.
    Best regards, Manfred.

Probably not accurate coloration but the enjoyment factor is high...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    I must have an older model so adding default military pilot texture files fixed the issue.
    Nemeth had done two updates for their Bo-105. On their homepage you will find them. Without these updates some parts will miss.

Greetings
    Klaus

another

Winter OPs..?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 1