Glowingheat B-58 in P3Dv4

Thread: Glowingheat B-58 in P3Dv4

Hybrid View

Glowingheat B-58 in P3Dv4

Just finished the 'Cowtown Hustler' and tried it out in P3Dv4. Whether it's all good or got big holes in it, it still looks fabulous from the outside at least. The only issue I have found so far is that it will adopt the same stance on the runway as the previous aircraft. If that's a tail dragger you have a problem...!

59-2458 Bendix and Bleriot Trophy winner March 1962. Assigned the 43rd Bomb Wing at Carswell AFB TX. Now in the Wright-Patterson Museum, Dayton OH.

DaveQ

Edit - Now posted here in the library.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B-58 59-2458 1.jpg  
    Last edited by DaveQ; May 10th, 2018 at 06:48. Reason: Repaint Posted
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Looks fabulous Dave. I have flown the bird in P3D all versions and the only problem I discovered was the air refuel did not work, which you addressed on the web page. But I have not had a chance to get the file you sent loaded properly to try out your fix. Also, not to hijack the thread, I have been flying Xplane 11 almost exclusively for a
    couple of months and not get over great scenery out of the box. Would love to see your line of products go Xplane. Thanks, Skip
    Asus Rog Strix Z 390 Intel I 9900 36 g Ram@4200 1080 TI Overclock 4.9

Sorry for the mix up Dave, I keep getting you confused with Dave of Glowing Heat. I will be downloading this work and thanks for the effort. Skip
    Asus Rog Strix Z 390 Intel I 9900 36 g Ram@4200 1080 TI Overclock 4.9

No wurries - both myself and David Bushell have a keen interest in the Hustler so I take it as a complement!

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Small Correction to the Nose Wheel Door Stencils

I noticed after I'd posted that the ground crew stencils on the nose wheel doors were not properly aligned. This corrects that.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Glad to see you guys still enjoying the Hustler. Such a beautiful and innovative aircraft

Not sure about X-Plane, I guess there must be a way of converting planes.....?

Members who have read this thread: 0