Thread: FSX Typhoon

MCDesigns
    Wow, looking really nice!! :ernae:

VFR Reviews
    Excellent!

looking forward to this one!

I really loved the FS9 Typhoon.

-G-

GrrrrrrrrrEEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaT.......I need that one for a Mission!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UKMIL View Post
    coming soon from UKMIL. [www.ukmil.org.uk]

I probably missed it, but is there any more information/discussion of the Typhoon on the UKMIL website? I'm a member, and did search for topic, but didn't find anything.

Just wondering how close the model is to beta testing.

Thanks.

NC

there is a FULL thread dedicated to it, giving full previews and constructuin history pics, but it is for CLUB MEMBERS, so you will not see it unless you are a member.

tigisfat
    NICE!!! We need one of these!! I'm praying that the VC will be awesome. I don't care if it has recycled gauges or anything; or is even accurate, but I hope it looks nice.

Thanks for the great news!!

as we have NO gauge designers on the team, we always use standard gauges, or ones given permission to use. Since there is NO freeware Phoon gauges, the MFD;s will be stock. the VC will be ok, but not payware quality, but that;s why it is freeware.

Ohh, this is going to be awesome, the Typhoon is such a nice plane and if it is freware it will be in my hangar, a big thank you to all UKMIL involved in this

the pics look beautiful! i don't really fly the fast movers too often, but the effect those canards would have on the handling are very tempting.

Done yourself proud with that model:ernae:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

it is still a way off yet but thought you all would like to see it

if there are any talented Flight Dynamics experts here who wish to get this thing flying like a phoon, or any guage makers who wish to donate some phoon gauges, drop me a line, as it will make a good looking model into a great package:help:

tigisfat
    if there are any talented Flight Dynamics experts here who wish to get this thing flying like a phoon, or any guage makers who wish to donate some phoon gauges, drop me a line, as it will make a good looking model into a great package:help:
    if there are any talented Flight Dynamics experts here who wish to get this thing flying like a phoon, or any guage makers who wish to donate some phoon gauges, drop them a line, as it will make a good looking model into a great package
    :wave::ernae::friday:

tigisfat
    I don't know how great this need is; but I consider myself a decent sound pack guy. I have tons of recordings of Typhoons from my time doing English airshows last summer. I might be able help there if you guys still need that.

tigisfat
    it is still a way off yet but thought you all would like to see it
    more than a year?

no, more like a couple of months. we could also do with a good soundpack:ernae:

Awww I got all excited when i saw Typhoon. Only prob is that I thought you may have been talking about the Hawkr Typhoon. :faint:
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

I'ts beautiful!! I can't wait!