Hovercontrol Bell 412 Personal Edition DRF Luftrettung Berlin FSX Repaint.zip

Thread: Hovercontrol Bell 412 Personal Edition DRF Luftrettung Berlin FSX Repaint.zip

Hovercontrol Bell 412 Personal Edition DRF Luftrettung Berlin FSX Repaint.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian helicopter skins

Description: An end of an era for the Bell 412 with DRF. The DRF Luftrettung took the last Bell 412 helicopter out of service at the the end of 2015. The factory also closed at Nuremberg Airport, where maintenance of the Bell Helicopter 412 once took place. Now a new helicoper, the Airbus H-145 is in use.

Unfortunately no Airbus H-145 is available for FSX. So, we'll fly the Bell 412.

My repaint comes as close to the real thing as possible. Some parts cannot be painted due to model restrictions... Forget about repainting the nose. If you can figure it out, please drop me a line.

And, if you change the Realism Stabability to this, in the aircraft.cfg., you'll have one of the nicest, best flying, and best hovering aircraft in the game.

[Helicopter]
    low_realism_stability_scale=1.0, 1.0, 1.0 //Pitch , Bank, Yaw Scalars on Stability in Low Realism Settings

For the FSX 2011 updated model, the aircraft can be downloaded here;
    http://www.hovercontrol.com/artman/p...icle_180.shtml

No time consuming, complicated startup procedures, no waiting, just load and fly. This is by far one of the best freeware aircraft for FSX!

Special thanks to Jordan Moore for his great work for FSX through the years. I've been flying his models since day one. Jordan is the owner of Hovercontrol.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Hovercontrol Bell 412 Personal Edition DRF Luftrettung Berlin FSX Repaint.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

That link to the Hovercontrol site seems to be broken.
    Just a heads up
    Pat☺

PS: There are a couple really nice HTR configs for this bird. They really make it fly "right".
    Not EASY, nor convenient to fly. Well worth it if you want it realistic.
    By the way, you do have to set the switch-ologly in the cockpit properly before you fly. The Electrical on the over-head, Hydraulics, fuel pumps, etc etc. Read the included PDF for checklists.
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

I also tried the link with a "No-GO". Nice looking coffee-grinder! A little off topic....I noticed your RVAH-1 Squadron patch. They were aboard Saratoga 69-70 Med Cruise. I was with VAH-10. I always liked your CO's last name...a little Quirky. CDR W.J Quirk.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Members who have read this thread: 1