Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family

Thread: Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family

Hybrid View

Pavehawk/blackhawk/seahawk family

I am modding the excellent UH60 L from Cera Sim. I´m trying to contact them to ask for permission to share the models. Does anyone know another way to contact Cera Sim, other than the "contact us" form in their webpage?

Brother that is fantastic , great job , hope you are able to contact them

Bill

How about their Facebook page facebook.com/Cerasimaircraft/
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Absolutely stunning! I'll be adding these if Cerasim approves! I can't imagine why they would not, it will only increase interest in purchasing their amazing UH-60 (I bought it the first day it was available!) to use with these worthy additions!

Those are excellent! Are these new models and textures based on the base Cera Sim Blackhawk model?
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Another outstanding mod to the H60. The stub wing is slightly different from the standard ESSS on the vanilla UH-60/S-70 and the short version used on USN MH60s. Have you seen them MH60K DAP wings?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by docjohnson View Post
    Those are excellent! Are these new models and textures based on the base Cera Sim Blackhawk model?
    Yes, I have just added weapons, FLIR, tanks and so on. The base model is the UH 60 L, and the interior is unchanged

Members who have read this thread: 14